Favorite Camping Spots

Unsilenced sniping with the Toros is a fav of mine in the Jungle on the roof of the Janus base and on the dish tower in the outpost. Not a big fan of silenced sniping anymore except in the nightclub. The two best spots here are (of course) on the lighting rig shooting into the green room and (not so obvious, but gaining popularity) the round couch and table on the left of the basement entrance where you can look up to the stairs leading to the green room. Of course these spots are pretty much only good if there is war in the green room. Suprisingly, the couch spot is no good with noobs because they never gather in the green room. But it is fun when experienced players in the room see a teammate die there and come to check down the stairs and then you pick off them too. Got to be all head shots or else they'll run off.

if I notice that is going on I'll toss a couple smoke grenades down the stairs. Wait a second, run down and either toss a grenade down at that person or shoot them in the face.

i used the silence pavlov w/ smoke over the toros. if u snipe w/ the toros ppl hear you and the good players can find you rather quickly.

jungle: on top of the building, u can see the opposite end of the bridge where ppl frequently are and that long walkway down the edge of the board, u can also see ppl drop down to the rock ledge which is sniper spot # 2

outpost. any sniper tower. the tower that faces the boardwalk thing (up the stairs) is the best spot in the game. i usually throw two smoke bombs, behind and to one side. not to hide me but block vision of opponents while i climb. the smoke usually doesnt even touch me.
there is also another excellent spot, the concrete corner. if u walk by the plane w/ it on ur right (edge of board on ur left) u will see the corner im talking about. you have a clear view all the way up the stairs and a view all across that open area and also u can see the best sniper tower. u dont have any cover but u dont need it, ur only vulnerable from ur right and most ppl scoot right by you and dont even notice you.

memorial: the four mounds.
two mounds have concrete obsturctions which are excellent to crouch behind and move around.
two mound have sniper towers. get up in the tower and die quick. where u want to be is the base of towers (the corner the points directly to the middle of the board) there is high grass there, crouch down, ur invisible. so much so that in some exact positions ur yourself can see nothing but grass or the tower base on all sides until u ADS.

i have two 18 kill streaks (personal best w/ any gun) and they both came w/ the silenced pavlov. i am ****ing deadly w/ it. wii mote owns.

Last edited:
i like the lighting fixture, un experianced ppl are like why'sd he die and just hang out so you can shoot like 3 at a time

Favorite camping spot? you tell me. I've been awarded Marathon man in most of my matches.

But there are a few spots that Sniping is greatly needed <_< >_>

Camping...yep, not sure how its fun playing where you sit and don't do much. In my days you young whipper snapper camping was frowned upon. So I don't tend to stay in ONE spot. Plus hardly bragging rights for sitting in a hard to see spot.

one of my favorite camping spots is in the bushes along the wall behind the wooden ramp, a good spot if people know your around there otherwise you wont see much activity, just have to watch out for people coming from the ramp side and tubers.

Back