bxym

Sir Bxym
Nov 20, 2011
Brooklyn
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
This is a thread where u tell your favorite candy,mine is Kit-kat

White Noise is getting filled with food threads. :lol:

Since this is a discussion of just candy bars, my vote goes to Heath. That's some good **** right there. Creamy chocolate and some damn-good toffee for a cheap piece of candy too. Loves me some toffee. Kit Kat definitely competes with Heath for me, but holy **** I really do love toffee.

... I want a toffee Kit Kat now. >_>;

Last edited:
Lol sorry though not biggest fan of Heath but kit-Kay idea sounds great or and btw u don't hafta name a candy bar it can be any candy

oh

Thread name changed to match, then. :lol:

My favorite candy of all time has to go to Weinstein's Gourmet Toffee. That **** is ****ing expensive though; the only reason I can ever get my hands on it is when my rather wealthy friend decides to treat his sweet tooth. You could hate toffee and like it more than your favorite candy bar, it's that ****ing good. :drool:

This costly delicacy is the reason behind why I've always wanted to become a rich gourmand. T'was my introduction to finer foods.

Last edited:
Toffee is not bad hard as hell but pretty good

Toffee is only very brittle and overly hard when it's poor quality, bro. In fact, toffee can be very caramel like in texture (which is to say, rather soft).

Candy bars ehh? xD
Well...

Snickers, Kit-Kat, Reeses FastBreak, Almond Joy, Crunch, ButterFinger, PayDay, Twix, Baby Ruth, York

Candy bars ehh? xD Well...Snickers, Kit-Kat, Reeses FastBreak, Almond Joy, Crunch, ButterFinger, PayDay, Twix, Baby Ruth, York
Let's see....Like,like,like,?,dislike,like,like,like,like,like,and hate

Babe Ruth's

That'd probably have to go somewhere in my top 5, nestle knows how to make good nougat.

Though, you do know that Baby Ruth's ain't named as such for the Yankees player, yeah? It's a ridiculously common misconception, like the pronunciation of Reese's.

While in origin that is correct, the company uses the misconception to market, therefore it can virtually be considered the baseball player's candy bar.

Beat me to the punch with that.

Selling off of a famous whatever's reputation without infringing copy right ftw.

Back