Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So yeah. Cutscenes. SSE.

Which one did you like the best?

Mine is

The one where you first see sheik. And then Fox in his arwing.
And the shooting.
And the Sheik going ALALLALGALGLALALALAA on Fox's arwing (she can't jump that high in game! OR POOF. ).
And the falling to the ground.
And the mortal combat.
AND TEA.

I like the one when you unlock Falco. He tries to walk away and Diddy Kong drags him along after him. Fox just walks after him like "Oh noes, not again:frown2:":lol:

I liked the one with Mr. Game and Watch when Peach hands him her parasol.

the one in the bomb factory when they're trying to stop the robs from destroying everything, and dk rapes 2 robs.

Dkw0101 said:
the one in the bomb factory when they're trying to stop the robs from destroying everything, and dk rapes 2 robs.
i started dieing laaughing when it he rape 2 robs then i saw you avartar and i killed myself in laughter

Dkw0101 said:
i now know what your avatar is i didnt understand it b4 my favorite part is when snake comes up to the game and watches and throws them all out the window

Trulen said:
So yeah. Cutscenes. SSE.

Which one did you like the best?

Mine is

The one where you first see sheik. And then Fox in his arwing.
And the shooting.
And the Sheik going ALALLALGALGLALALALAA on Fox's arwing (she can't jump that high in game! OR POOF. ).
And the falling to the ground.
And the mortal combat.
AND TEA.
That one and the scene where
olimar is getting owned by a giant rob
Captain falcon comes in all epic
evacuates
falcon punch!!!
rob dies
falcon lands and the ghosts swarm around him
epicness.

balrogs.pa said:
That one and the scene where
olimar is getting owned by a giant rob
Captain falcon comes in all epic
evacuates
falcon punch!!!
rob dies
falcon lands and the ghosts swarm around him
epicness.
my favorite also that is PURE epicness

Oh another favorite was:
When Luigi and Ness turn from statues to normal because of King Dedede and then how they save him. Also when KD saves Bowser only to fight him, then when you win KD slaps Bowser lol

I really enjoyed all them, they were all entertaining in different forms and looked great.

Favourites though:
When Wario rides his bike up the steps near the end that was a good laugh.

Also any one that includes ships, either Fox'/Falco or Metaknight. Whichever the case, they did well with how they looked and moved around in the scenes.

Back