Favorite disney movie

ssbb_lover said:
That means Disney is more of a money whore than Nintendo. :eek: I can't believe it...

If "Spirited Away" is Disney produced, I choose that fo' sho. What a great movie, especially for my age when I watched it.

No its realsed by disney
They did not spill ink on it

Darkprinny said:
No its realsed by disney
They did not spill ink on it
Yeah, like Mc.Cloud said previously, I think Disney only played a part in the distribution of the film, not the making of it.

Uh well They are in the credits like 5 times so i consider it disney.
Also it was Made by Studio Ghibli and released in Japan.
I dont believe disney is in the Japanese credits.
So that probably means Disney was invovled in Organizing and funding the Translation of the Movie into English and funded its release, advertisements etc.
So you have to consider it disney, because the american version as most people have seen it wouldnt be aroun without them.

STOP Wikiing people its dumb, plus you dont even read hte whole thing u just copy and paste **** like your soooo smart!! quit it!!

fatalorgasm92 said:
Uh well They are in the credits like 5 times so i consider it disney.
Also it was Made by Studio Ghibli and released in Japan.
I dont believe disney is in the Japanese credits.
So that probably means Disney was invovled in Organizing and funding the Translation of the Movie into English and funded its release, advertisements etc.
So you have to consider it disney, because the american version as most people have seen it wouldnt be aroun without them.

STOP Wikiing people its dumb, plus you dont even read hte whole thing u just copy and paste **** like your soooo smart!! quit it!!

Why do you feel your such a big person to call me dumb for linking someone to proof?

I can read and i do.

Where did i say i was soo smart?

Next time you choose to comment on something like that Pm me, don't make it public.

Anyways, we should do a poll:lol:

is spirited disney or not?

I am sure its not tbh.

I never mentioned your name.
And i was including people from different threads that look stuff up on wiki and copy and paste it.
Over on the right side it says Ghibli Japan and Disney USA.
And you copy and pasted the first part so i figured you didnt look at anything else.
And i was referring to the so smart as people get on wiki and copy and paste stuff like they know it and its a fact sometimes.
Wikipedia is an index based on input from people, so its not always right, however people act like it is.
Once again wasnt at you captain..

fatalorgasm92 said:
I never mentioned your name.
And i was including people from different threads that look stuff up on wiki and copy and paste it.
Over on the right side it says Ghibli Japan and Disney USA.
And you copy and pasted the first part so i figured you didnt look at anything else.
And i was referring to the so smart as people get on wiki and copy and paste stuff like they know it and its a fact sometimes.
Wikipedia is an index based on input from people, so its not always right, however people act like it is.
Once again wasnt at you captain..

Easyer than typen loads of crap
(use it for my vc updates)

WOW We love Katamari must be made by EA then

Wow its been awhile since i've posted on here. Sorry for not, but im back now. Anyways on to the ?

My favourite movies, well all of them or most of them, cus they have a bunch of hidden crap in them which is fun to watch. All the videos I have are stopped just before the hidden stuff is shown or said or whatever. Never gets old.

Brady280 said:
Whats everyones favorite disney movie?

mine are
1. Lion king
2. Aladdin
3. Beauty and the beast
4. and Robin hood.
i would say uhm... the movie i dont think you guys remember was the movie zenon its a disney channel movie. its about this girl living in space. she has blonde hair. that was like my first disney movie i remember seeing. good times

The first Disney movie you ever saw was in 1999?? uh ok so youre like 10? im guessing its either 1999 or 2000 im almost positive.

Oh yeah prinny what the hell does EA got to do with Katamari
Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco

Hey, lets try this...
GET BACK ON TOPIC AND STAY THERE!
The Fox and the Hound

I love Disney films but sorta hate them(only a little bit) because they always make you cry or feel upset but then I guess they always have a happy ending!
My favourite ones are:
Lion King
Aladin
Beauty and the Beast
Toy Story

My mom told me that when I was about 3 or 4, I would have to watch the Jungle Book every single day haha.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Oh yeah prinny what the hell does EA got to do with Katamari
Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco Namco

They did whay Disney did
Realsed it in the UK (In very small quantatys) with out there name all over it

Back