Favorite Game type?

License to Kill...if i shoot you 15 times in the upper back neck area from 4 ft, with an assault rifle, you should die...

License to Kill...if i shoot you 15 times in the upper back neck area from 4 ft, with an assault rifle, you should die...
yeah that @#$% pisses me off when the host quits. it just ruins everyones fun and experience is lost. i mean i would see the occasially 16 year old host having to get off to do chores but sometimes its just them giving up on that level and the game because they suck at the game. i mean i can really bring the game in most games i do. they just need to quit the game entirely so some with more experience in 1st person shooters for the wii can test there skills and show more guts.

like what happens if u get a weapon upgrade twice and the host quits i mean do you lose those and you have to get the same amount of kills to get the same one or do you skip those and you have to get the next upgrade by getting even more kills i mean it doesnt make any sense.

clan tag:Big T
fc:301934390472
level 22

Last edited:
The normal Team Conflict and Conflict are good for me, nothing fancy jus good ol killin :)

I usually play Heros but sometimes team conflict, have you seen the guy named HostQuit?WTF! I havn't seen him recently but when the game came out he was playin alot

Team Conflict and GoldenEye. Seems like in GoldenEye most of the time I am on the only one running around to get the consoles. :mad2:

Back