favorite nintendo console

what is your fav nintendo console

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just so you know (if you dont), game & watch, GB, and DS are handhelds, not consoles. but that would make your question hard to ask ^_^'

Mr_Stoukaph said:
just so you know (if you dont), game & watch, GB, and DS are handhelds, not consoles. but that would make your question hard to ask ^_^'
yes i know but i decided to put all nintendo gaming systems out to date home based or handheld so if your favorite console was the gba (sp, micro, regular) you could pick those i didnt put the redesigns of consoles however because they are essentially the same system in a different package

SNES is by farr the best system, even by today's standards because compared to any other console it had

A. the most games
B. the most quality & epic games

The amount of hours you could put into quality SNES gaming versus N64 is like 10x more considering epic games like: Chrono Trigger, Zelda: Link to the Past, Harvest Moon, Seikenen Densentsu 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World 2, Mario Kart, Top Gear, and more.

zoomer said:
SNES is by farr the best system, even by today's standards because compared to any other console it had

A. the most games
B. the most quality & epic games

The amount of hours you could put into quality SNES gaming versus N64 is like 10x more considering epic games like: Chrono Trigger, Zelda: Link to the Past, Harvest Moon, Seikenen Densentsu 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World 2, Mario Kart, Top Gear, and more.
:D :D some one agrees with me finally:D :D

N64 was my first console and i loved it. Gamecube still gets my vote for aking he franchises to new heihgts.

Gamecube

I vote Gamebube because not only did I get hours and hours of fun out of my Gamecube games but I got hours and hours of fun out of my GB, GBC and GBA advance games too, which I can play on my Gamecube using the GB Player:D .

However, Wii will beat it:p .

P.S: This was a hard decision to make as I also got hours and hours of fun out of my SNES and N64 too.

Back