Favorite Rapper/Hip Hop Artist

yea i write all the time...mostly poetry...ill put some up tomorrow. Im at work right now and dont have my books on me.

Sweet, I look forward to it! I used to write quite a bit.. but my laptop screwed up and I've lost almost all of it :/ all I've got left is a first draft to a verse a wrote for Crazy by Gnarls Barkley (love the remix to that btw with Joe Budden), and a storytellin' few verses I wrote with a mate when I started out writing, acting as characters of black criminals robbing a bank (original), not quite sure where that is, might pop 'em on here sometime, probably could do with a revising, haven't wrote for a good year. I just write notes now and then when lines come into my head.. should probably get back into it.. maybe should try yourself Lewi?

alright i just wrote a lil somethin right now..not all that good but just off the top of my head...here we go....

I walk my streets
and see kids gettin beat
over sh|t that means nothin
while supposed gangstas stand there frontin
holdin there heads high
while there morals are low
people just dont understnd
that these gangstas are just show
walkin around packin there heat
but we all know theyd really get beat
see life is not about pullin the trigger
life is about which man is BIGGER

Nicky Bliss

I'd love to hear [read] both of your stuff like...I've never really thought about writing, but I might have a try! I just need to get started somehow, I'll give it some thought throughout my days and see what comes up!

Edit: ^nice man, I can't wait to see what you got at home!

Wow Bliss, baring the mind that came from the top of ya head, that's pretty dope. And yeah Lewi, when I first started writing, I'd write stuff like Lil Wayne and Big Tymers etc.. :p stuff that was just stupid..

I remember most of my '1st draft' of my Crazy verse off by heart. Can't remember what I was talking about in it, but nevermind

Implantations of this world need some time for preparation/
Mutilation of this world ends my mark with an exclamation/
Going crazy, over the way they contemplate/
As a baby, didn't think nothing, just dranke and ate/
But just maybe, maybe this world has some good of mankind/
Thoughts intertwined, I urge some peace of mind/
I find, people overstate the wrongs and not the situation/
They act like things are right when there is sheer discrimination/
If only, they could seek the attention that they sure crave/
And maybe, yet a close shave, they'll be able to avoid an early grave/
That's all I can say/

Can't remember the rest.. would have more meaning, if I could remember the meaning :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpkDm023Co

I love this remix.

Damn Wiired u got some talent there...wish u lived in NY man i could show u a lot and u would def love it. But keep writin bro dont let anything stop u from wat u wanna say.

Appreciate that alot man. Just after reading over some of my old stuff, it's getting me in the mood to write tbh aha. My only problem is, it takes me literally ages to be happy with a verse, or to even think of what to write with each line.. I suppose that's best 'cause it gets most amount of effort I can into it, but time consuming as hell :\ wrote alot yourself man? And do you like, write it to say spit to instrumentals, or just write like poetry kinda thing?

i honestly havent wrote in about 3 yrs that lil piece i just wrote for u guys was the first since then. But i been thinkin about writin again for a while. I write basically just for poetry , never tried to write anything with a beat, although i would like to.

Bliss said:
i honestly havent wrote in about 3 yrs that lil piece i just wrote for u guys was the first since then. But i been thinkin about writin again for a while. I write basically just for poetry , never tried to write anything with a beat, although i would like to.
Been about a year for myself. And you should, maybe could collab sometime.

well i dont know one thing about makin beats. I know i could use instrumentals from other songs, but just wouldnt feel right..lol..have u ever put anything together on a cd or tape?

Rapper: Kanye
Hip Hop: Chris Brown (wait, does he even count? He could be R&B)

im a huge Lil Wayne, Mack Maine, Currency fan lil wayne doesnt get much love around here im assuming because the only little wayne a lot of you are familiar with is radio and album music. The man has tons of underground mixtapes, he's a genius with metaphors, but i suppose to each is own

well i was lookin at some of my poetry and a lot of it is pretty dark, seems i only worte when i depressed. I guess thats why i havent wrote in a while. So if u want i can post 1 if u guys want..im gonna write some more now and hopfully wat comes out will be of the norm and shine a lil more light..lol

Bliss said:
well i dont know one thing about makin beats. I know i could use instrumentals from other songs, but just wouldnt feel right..lol..have u ever put anything together on a cd or tape?
Lol, ain't gotta clue myself, usually just use instrumentals from other songs, putting my own edge to it. And nah, when I used to write with a mate a few years back, we recorded us spitting, but couldn't figure out how to save it with the instrumental.. probably deleted now.
And that's cool man, I'd like to have a look if thats coool.

alright well here is one i found..kind of dark...was goin through some stuff with an ex girlfriend.

My skin bubbles with blisters
as i hear your name
as i feel your shame
when you play this game
my blood boils as i see your face
with this look of disgrace
feeling misplaced
when you play this game
i cry alone
as you masterbate to my pain
as my blood stains
your love is something i will never gain