Favorite Rapper/Hip Hop Artist

Can i ask the people that like Soulja Boy something? WHY?..:lol: ..no but im serious wat is there to like about his 1 hit wonder?

Chewy said:
You don't consider poetry an art?

if u wanna listen to poetry, listen to the doors songs (no kidding, jim morrison was a poet,) anyways. i dont like new rap. i only like fresh prince and dj jazzy jeff etc

Bliss said:
Can i ask the people that like Soulja Boy something? WHY?..:lol: ..no but im serious wat is there to like about his 1 hit wonder?
crank dat souljaboy is a fun song,and fun to dance...its good.but we all have different tastes,dont we?

halo500 said:
crank dat souljaboy is a fun song,and fun to dance...its good.but we all have different tastes,dont we?

oh i know that..im not knockin ur style or taste..i just dont get it i guess...different generation.

It's a banger though right :p

And yeah, I don't really like Soulja Boy, but everyone goes crazy at a club I go to when Crank Dat goes on, just because it's funny.
And his latest just makes me lol,
YA ***** YAAAAAAA
entertains me for the wrong reasons aha.

Lil Wayne songs pretty coo, got nothing on old Cash Money days, like Go DJ :p biznite is you trippinnn

SUPER!

but that song and soulja girl are the only songs i like that soulja boy sings.

King Wiired said:
It's a banger though right :p

And yeah, I don't really like Soulja Boy, but everyone goes crazy at a club I go to when Crank Dat goes on, just because it's funny.
And his latest just makes me lol,
YA ***** YAAAAAAA
entertains me for the wrong reasons aha.

Lil Wayne songs pretty coo, got nothing on old Cash Money days, like Go DJ :p biznite is you trippinnn

SUPER!

haha man that song cracks me up. Get out of my face *&^!. Report card by Soulja Boy's pretty funny 2

Nice, first time i've heard anything by Sway. He got a good flow.

Back