Favorite Saying/Quote

"You drive like lightning but you crash like thunder" - random car website

" せい せい せい せい せい!" ( translated, it says " SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY!")- HG Razor Ramen

DRMARIO said:
What's also amazing is..he's french.
I hate france..I LOATHE france.

Hahah! I'm also not a fan of the French. Didn't we have a conversation about it some time ago!?

"I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands,
organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same
food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases,
heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter
and summer, as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If
you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, do we not revenge? If we are like you in the
rest, we will resemble you in that."

Bloody awesome bit of Shakespeare right there, from one of my favorite plays.

From the swedish comic Arne Duck:
"If men are so ****ed as women say, then God must be a man. Only a man can be so ****ed to create something like women."

And something I think for myself sometimes.
"I need to poo."

i like many others have quite a few that come to mind and many more that i can't think of haha. ones in my profile
here are just a few more:

Learning is finding out what you already know, Doing is demonstrating that you know it, Teaching is reminding others that they know it as well as you do. We are all learners, doers, and teachers.- Richard Bach

Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?- Jack Handey

If you have been rejected many times in your life, then one more rejection then one more rejection isn't going to make much difference. If you're rejected, don't automatically assume it's your fault. The other person may have several reasons for not doing what you're asking her to do: none of it may have anything to do with you. Perhaps the person is busy or not feeling well or genuinely not interested in spending time with you. Rejections are part of everyday life. Don't let them bother you. Keep reaching out to others. Keep reaching out to others. When you begin to recieve positive responses, then you are on the right track. It's all a matter of numbers. Count the positive responses and for get about the rejections.- Thom York

i'd post more but i don't want to get obnoxious. :)

kyle

nojo said:
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"
-Batman (1966)
Bahahaha :lol: I love that quote! I saw part of that movie, aside from the Shark repellent bat-spray and the no emotions displayed when he finds out his lover is cat woman it was the best part.

"When life gives you oranges, take it and squeeze it in it's eyes"

nojo said:
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"
-Batman (1966)

just because it's superhero related and it reminded me of it:
I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.- Jack Handey.

that guy cracks me up.

"You don't impress me..
You don't intimidate me...
Why don't you bow down, get on the ground,
and walk this *effin* plank"
--say anything

"If you make gold out of lemons and lemonade, mean rude people will crush your gold and jewelry too. This is why the birds fly sometimes not." -Daxflame (youtube him, best kid alive)

"It's all about you and me. You and me are human. We isn't human, it's an average. You and me are better than average."
Shawn Harris from the Matches.

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.Bruce Lee

Far too many to have one but anything from Ryan Stiles is always funny.

Colin Mochrie: [Colin and Ryan are two men in a canoe going down the river] Damn piranha!
Ryan Stiles: You know the hippos are quite fierce too. They may not seem like a dangerous creature but they can rip a man apart.
Colin Mochrie: What about a woman?
Ryan Stiles: Well, a woman could rip a man apart too but...

[infomercial]
Ryan Stiles: Hey, what time it is?
Colin Mochrie: I believe it's 3 o'clock.
Ryan Stiles: And that means it's time to shop, shop, shop! Hello, everyone. I'm Jimmy!
Colin Mochrie: I'm... not.
Ryan Stiles: And it's time to shop, shop, shop! Hey, can some of you see us out there?
Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie: [move their arms up and down] Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?
Ryan Stiles: How many of you are laying on the floor drunk right now?
Colin Mochrie: It is time to stop! You and your liver need some help!
Ryan Stiles: Give your liver a break! Liver let die!
[laughter from audience]
Ryan Stiles: I think a lot of people would stop drinking if they knew what they looked like when they were drunk.
Colin Mochrie: I think you're absolutely correct, Ryan!
Ryan Stiles: But it's not always easy to find a mirror when you're drunk. Sometimes it's impossible. But, that's why we have this handy little device.
[pulls out a balloon]
Ryan Stiles: You simply make a photo copy of your head... and paste it on this.
[holds it still]
Ryan Stiles: This is what you look like sober.
[knocks it to make it go back and forth]
Ryan Stiles: This is what you look like drunk.
[audience laughs]
Colin Mochrie: Which would you rather be?

[quick change]
Ryan Stiles: You see this badge? That means I'm the sheriff.
Wayne Brady: Change.
Ryan Stiles: You see this thong?...
[bursts out laughing]
Ryan Stiles: You see these sandals? That means someone stole my boots.

Priceless!!

Last edited:
"Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive." - Fight Club

"Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing." - Fight Club

Whoops said:
Far too many to have one but anything from Ryan Stiles is always funny.

Colin Mochrie: [Colin and Ryan are two men in a canoe going down the river] Damn piranha!
Ryan Stiles: You know the hippos are quite fierce too. They may not seem like a dangerous creature but they can rip a man apart.
Colin Mochrie: What about a woman?
Ryan Stiles: Well, a woman could rip a man apart too but...

[infomercial]
Ryan Stiles: Hey, what time it is?
Colin Mochrie: I believe it's 3 o'clock.
Ryan Stiles: And that means it's time to shop, shop, shop! Hello, everyone. I'm Jimmy!
Colin Mochrie: I'm... not.
Ryan Stiles: And it's time to shop, shop, shop! Hey, can some of you see us out there?
Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie: [move their arms up and down] Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?
Ryan Stiles: How many of you are laying on the floor drunk right now?
Colin Mochrie: It is time to stop! You and your liver need some help!
Ryan Stiles: Give your liver a break! Liver let die!
[laughter from audience]
Ryan Stiles: I think a lot of people would stop drinking if they knew what they looked like when they were drunk.
Colin Mochrie: I think you're absolutely correct, Ryan!
Ryan Stiles: But it's not always easy to find a mirror when you're drunk. Sometimes it's impossible. But, that's why we have this handy little device.
[pulls out a balloon]
Ryan Stiles: You simply make a photo copy of your head... and paste it on this.
[holds it still]
Ryan Stiles: This is what you look like sober.
[knocks it to make it go back and forth]
Ryan Stiles: This is what you look like drunk.
[audience laughs]
Colin Mochrie: Which would you rather be?

[quick change]
Ryan Stiles: You see this badge? That means I'm the sheriff.
Ryan Stiles: You see this thong?...
[bursts out laughing]
Ryan Stiles: You see these sandals? That means someone stole my boots.

Priceless!!

WLIIA is the best show ever created!! Too bad they cancelled it.

"The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The straight talk express lost its wheels" - Barack Obama on John McCain changing his stance on the Bush tax cuts.

"It took a Clinton to clean up after the first Bush, and it'll take a Clinton to clean up after this one too!" - Hillary Clinton on the two families' legacies.

"I regret deeply that there is a Bush in the Whitehouse at this time" - Hillary Clinton

OMFG PLZ TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE WATCHED THE DEBATE.

Last edited:
Back