Favorite Smash Combos

Arch0n

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I would like to know about your favorite Smash Combos.

In other words, not the regular smashes, but a bunch of moves put together to really destroy an opponent.

I'll start this thread before Brawl comes out, but I hope to continue it far after ( If it catches on)

N64: My favorite combo is using Yoshi to grab and throw an opponent, then grab another opponent and throwing him at the first opponent. (I know, not a very good one, but it still proves effective):sick:

probs should be posted in the gamecube section of this forum? as it doesnt really have anything to do with brawl?? i like belting them over the side of teh screen and when they attempt to come back smacking em back until u get them hard enough=D... also just be yoshi go egg mode and roll around untouchable then use ur Bdown and send em flying=D if not be falco and pwn some nooblets

As I said, I'd like to continue this after Brawl is released.

A nice little combo with marth is when you use the A <--- (or A --->) smash you run after them and when they try to get close to the edge you crouch and press A. His range is so great you can hit link out of his shreik and even further back, this is a cheap and very funny way of killing people.:lol:

Also Sheik i just instinctivly use combos, such as jump never letting them get a chance to fight back. I can easil beat any computer without taing more than 20-30% dmg.

My favorite combo: Gamecube: I like the combo why I make Captain Falcon do his left B at (or right B) at an opponent and then while there in the air use up B and then while in the air move closer to the opponent and then use down B until I kill the enemy.

I main Marth so I usually just SHFFL Nair, wavedash to possible chain grab if its Fox or Falco, otherwise continue with SHFFL fair to edge and spike/meteor for the finish.

Back