Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Favorite Smash Combos

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube' started by Arch0n, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Arch0n

Arch0n WiiChat Member

I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I would like to know about your favorite Smash Combos.

In other words, not the regular smashes, but a bunch of moves put together to really destroy an opponent.

I'll start this thread before Brawl comes out, but I hope to continue it far after ( If it catches on)

N64: My favorite combo is using Yoshi to grab and throw an opponent, then grab another opponent and throwing him at the first opponent. (I know, not a very good one, but it still proves effective):sick:

2. need a wii

need a wii cant find a wii :(

on gamecube i always used to be fox and keep my opponent up in the air by kicking them
    they cudnt retaliate

3. toomstone

toomstone "tango down"

Wii Friend Code: 8211-0763-7929-1645
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    probs should be posted in the gamecube section of this forum? as it doesnt really have anything to do with brawl?? i like belting them over the side of teh screen and when they attempt to come back smacking em back until u get them hard enough=D... also just be yoshi go egg mode and roll around untouchable then use ur Bdown and send em flying=D if not be falco and pwn some nooblets

4. Arch0n

Arch0n WiiChat Member

As I said, I'd like to continue this after Brawl is released.

5. laderer5

laderer5 Wii > Xbox360 +PS3

Wii Friend Code: 6636-1630-0874-1365
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    A nice little combo with marth is when you use the A <--- (or A --->) smash you run after them and when they try to get close to the edge you crouch and press A. His range is so great you can hit link out of his shreik and even further back, this is a cheap and very funny way of killing people.:lol:

Also Sheik i just instinctivly use combos, such as jump never letting them get a chance to fight back. I can easil beat any computer without taing more than 20-30% dmg.

6. konomaroh

konomaroh I'm a gun

With Link I like to grab the, throw them up into the air when they come back down I use either up a or up b to keep them in the air

7. JLU51396

JLU51396 WiiChat Member

My favorite combo: Gamecube: I like the combo why I make Captain Falcon do his left B at (or right B) at an opponent and then while there in the air use up B and then while in the air move closer to the opponent and then use down B until I kill the enemy.

8. Dinner

Dinner Reading Rainbow

Wii Friend Code: 2878-9257-8140-1234
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    I main Marth so I usually just SHFFL Nair, wavedash to possible chain grab if its Fox or Falco, otherwise continue with SHFFL fair to edge and spike/meteor for the finish.