Favorite SNES Game

had some mixed responses here! my personal favs wud have to be (in no particular order):

1. Terranigma
2. Final Fantasy III (VI in Japan)
3. The Lost Vikings
4. StarWing
5. Vortex (and its thumpin techno soundtrack)
6. Secret of Mana
7. Secret of Evermore
8. Zelda: A Link to the Past
9. Top Gear 3000
10.Pocky & Rocky

I've left some off which I can't remember offhand... those are cool games tho!

Mortal Kombat II
weird choice yes but for like a year it was the only game I played I mastered it just after I got my N64

Link to the Past frustrated me so much when I was younger that I quit for a long time and only beat it after deciding to give it a try again this year, so I'll have to say Super Mario All-Stars/World.

!panic said:
Hmmm, in order I guess it would be :
Zelda
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Mario RPG

Hehe, Yes i'm a big fan of RPGs :D

You have very good taste in games my friend! I was a huge fan of all those games. Unfortunately Chrono Trigger and Mario RPG never were released in PAL :( I'm still on the lookout for imports of them tho

Defianetly Illusions of time(gaia), Donkey kong country 1&2, Mario all stars (so many classics in one cartridge)and finally Prehistorik Man (so many levels and hours it took me to beat it)

Super Mario world plus donkey kongs plus mario kart, (man have u actually played the snes version of mario kart? dam the controls feel so weird and everything is so slow! the drift is all queered up aswel! its still good but u need to practice a bit if u havnt played for a while to get the hang of it! i mean it was just crazy, i played it and i hit the wall like 10 times in first lap, and no, i dont suck :lol: but i got the hand in the next lap

Back