Favorite Tony Hawk Game

ive played all of them. my fav will always be thps2. thps3 was pretty great too.

i must say i am impressed with preject 8 tho. i nicked it off my friend for the 360. and although its pretty easy (apart from some of the sick goals) its probably the next best after the 2 i mentioned.

THUG it felt great and was a fun mix of a very light Prince of Persia (Very Light) and added a lot more than just skating there was a lot of variety in that game and the rest too but like all series the first is the most extraordinary

I played THP8 for the psp and its crap!!!!! You hit square to do a manual instead of up down or down up. It was just really bad. Ive pretty much kicked ass at the previous titles. I have been beat but ive beaten that person twice as much as theyve beat me. I've also never lost on nintendo wifi.

downhill jam doesnt count... The last game Ive played though that I liked was THAW, but as soon as I get back home, my cuz will let me borrow P8 for 360

Underground 2 was an amazing game. the online play was really fun too. THAW was a good game, but i got it the first day it came out, and everyone who played it online over the next couple months were just a bunch of mean ***holes. lol

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and Underground 2 (Even through Underground 2 took 5 maps from THPS3)
The only thing I really don't like about the new series is that you can get off your board and walk around. Its more realistic but less challenging.

Back