Favorite Virtual Console Games

Stranger

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
suprisingly, i searched and nothing came up, so i think its time for a post your fav. vc games thread, post your fav. games and then why you like them

My favorite games are Super Mario Bros. and Kid Icarus

Why:
Super Mario Bros. = i dont even think i need to say anything. but did they know how close to perfection they were when they were making this game? this was the best 5 bucks I've ever spent

Kid Icarus= Its challenging, but not to insanely hard, plus the final battle w/ Medusa was pretty awesome

currently, im waiting for megaman(the orignal), metroid(original) and super
metroid, and super mario bros. 3 to come to the vc,

what games do all of you ppl like?

1. ocarina of time - cuz despite having a N64, i neva owned the game (gets hit with objects and cursed at lol), then when i got it on GC i got to the water temple, couldnt beat it and trade it in, now im back with the wii, determined to beat it, and its still a great game and always will be.

2. Gunstar heros - one of my most memorable games, and even more so once they released the sequal on GBA (which was good, but not as great). ive played it at least 30 times since its re-release. plus the music in the game is addictive haha.

3. *TIE* kirbys adventure & Super mario Bros. kirby was just an awesome game, it was my very first owned game period. then came mario. both are games that i just happen to be on wii, i see em, and i click then play. even though kirby is beat, i randomly just go to past stages. and mario i shoot for a higher score everytime i play.

Link to the Past, Gunstar Heroes and Mario 64 my faves, they're just so addictive. I would also say Ocarina of Time, but I don't have it on VC (I have it already on Gamecube).

Super Mario 64... The only game I look forward to playing again as I'm playing it. If that makes sense.

Back