FAvorite wii game

AKC_pico

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
My most best game i have ever played was exite truck! took me forever to unlock all the levels and ironicly my granpops that HATES games even played it!(even through he sux):mad2:

ohh and also for the poeple that have gotten the last land named nebula...its a exact repulica of level 2 (forgot name):incazzato:

http://www.gamesites200.com/aoe/in.php?id=251

Dude stop advertising that Website at the bottom on your posts lol. It's obvious advertising!

I like Wii Sports lol it's just mint!

Twilight Princess was pretty good....sadly it didnt live up to my expectations but it was still one hell of a game!
Cant wait for Dragon Quest Swords...Harvest Moon....Animal Crossing.....Brawl....Galaxy.......Sadness......Battalion Wars 2....Pokemon Battle Revolution....ALRIGHT theres too much stuff to list but they're all coming this year :cornut:

Last edited:
i doubt you've even played spm ^^^
which is ace by the way

sry for double posting, i accidentally clicked submit post twice

Stranger said:
i doubt you've even played spm ^^^
which is ace by the way

sry for double posting, i accidentally clicked submit post twice

oh really? then if u did submit it twice it would show up exactly same as the post above the one im quoting and you would have had to edit it to put in the sry for double posting crap and it dosnt say you edited it anywhere. You Sir are a Hypocrite! :ihih:

Last edited:
AKC you must suck at Excite Truck cause I beat the whole game really easily....
It's not that hard.

na i just couldnt pass the harder parts of the game.like nebula i couldnt pass it with more than 200 stars

Back