Favorite Wii Game

GHWT is by far my fav, and TW09 and MKW

i love games with good replayability.

i also love the bowling that comes on wii sports.

I have to say Tiger Woods Golf!!!! It seems so real and I can be on the best courses all over the world in a matter of minutes.

I'd have to say my Virtual Console games. I play them more often than actual Wii titles. But my favorite Wii titles are Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, and Sonic Unleashed

Well, my favorite Nintendo game for the Wii would have to be Brawl, of course.

My favorite third-party game is definately Guitar Hero: World Tour.

mario kart wii, super mario sluggers, guitar hero world tour :]
i ordered mario sluggers charged and i loved the the first one so im' pretty sure ill really enjoy the new one :]

i have a question. what does ftw mean?
after my answer. go back on topic lol.
sorry i just gotta knoww cause people say it all the time

The game I've played the most on my Wii in 2009 is Pitfall, but I don't think that's one I'd see as a long-term enduring favorite I'd play again and again because a major part of the game is its puzzle nature, figuring out where you have to go and how to get there, and once you've figured that out, you can play it a second time to see how much faster you win the game when you know what you're doing, but beyond that there isn't much challenge left. Still, I quite enjoyed it.

So far my consistent favorites aside from that have been Mario Kart Wii and Wii Sports (especially the bowling).

Super Mario Galaxy was my favourite by a country mile.

Mario Kart is the game I've probably spend the most time on though.

Back