Favourite Mario Kart Character/Kart ?

iShaun

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2009
Just interested :3
Mine are either Rosalina or Baby mario
with the Twinkle star and Magikruser (sp ?)​

Daisy with the Mach Bike, because I always use characters/karts with speed, and atleast moderate acceleration.

Aside from actually trying to win a race, my Mii, because he's Mr. Garrison. :p Welcome to the forums, by the way. :)

Daisy is another one of my favourites ;D
and thanks ^ ^

Peach is one of my fav nintendo charcaters. also yoshi.

for karts um.. i suppose the blooper. bike.. the mach bike is fast and turns good. its horrible off-road.

i know i posted earlier with like diddy kong or something but i changed my character :]
baby luigi + magikruiser = amazing
since i changed characters my VR has gone up by like 1000 points. im at 8100 now :]
Edit: just noticed. this is a different mario kart fav character thread. lol i didnt post earlier.
and i also noticed you said kart. i NEVER use karts. ever :yesnod:

i know i posted earlier with like diddy kong or something but i changed my character :]
baby luigi + magikruiser = amazing
since i changed characters my VR has gone up by like 1000 points. im at 8100 now :]
Edit: just noticed. this is a different mario kart fav character thread. lol i didnt post earlier.
and i also noticed you said kart. i NEVER use karts. ever :yesnod:

Kart, Bike,
Same thing :p
I only use bikes to
and magikruiser = loveee
I just unlocked baby luigi last night
alot easier than expected, i ended up getting 12 expert staff ghosts by accident :x

Haha you guys are funny.
Mines bowser & bowser jr. On flamerunner and mach bike.
Vr:9999! beat that :)

I really like Baby Daisy on the Bullet Bike because of the nice tight drift making the turns easier.

Daisy with the Mach Bike, although her "wo-ho-ho" yell can be rather annoying. I try to ignore that because she's fast.

If I wanted to show off online, I'd say Rosalina just because so many of the noobs are desperate to unlock her (and I do not have a save file for whatever that other game is; I unlocked her by getting a star ranking on every grand prix), but she's not really fast enough to suit how I like to play the game.

I almost always prefer bikes to karts unless they're running a kart-only tournament.

Back