Favourite Quote?

The only problem with this thread is that there is no discussion. Its just like a spam game, everyone posts what they want to post, but no one gets a response.

Yea, but that wasn't a part of the initial post so people didn't think to do anything except...spam.

I noticed a lot of people have meaningful and serious quotes, most of mine are just humor, I mean I have a few that aren't, but the majority are.

give a girl a rose with all the thorns left on and when she goes ouch

say "boys are like roses, you have to watch out for the pricks"

and i like

"dont do drugs, give them to me"
and
"dont walk on the grass, smoke it"

Ford Prefect in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

"Nothing. Nothings the matter. Listen to me – I've got to tell you the most important thing you've ever heard. I've got to tell you now, and I've got to tell you in the saloon bar of the Horse and Groom."

The politicans and diaper one is the only really useful quote I've seen so far.

milliways said:
Ford Prefect in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

"Nothing. Nothings the matter. Listen to me – I've got to tell you the most important thing you've ever heard. I've got to tell you now, and I've got to tell you in the saloon bar of the Horse and Groom."

The politicans and diaper one is the only really useful quote I've seen so far.
That's courtesy of the movie Man of the Year with Robin Williams.

Few more I like...

"the next second is now, and now was just then, and i'll never get that moment back again"

"failure is not an option...it comes bundled with windows"

"condomless sex is like speeding without a radar detector...sooner or later you're going to get caught"

Saw this one on a t-shirt "Jesus hates the yankees"

Last edited:
ooh i love the t shirts that say,

GIRLS
FREE HAND
CREAM
PUMP
HERE
l
l
l
\/​

oh and can people tell me how much rep is needed for 2 green bars, i thought it was 20 but i have 24 so its obviously not 20 lol anyone

^twenty five.

It goes up by 25's until you get to 5 bars, then goes by 50's for light green bars.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^twenty five.

It goes up by 25's until you get to 5 bars, then goes by 50's for light green bars.
You know just about everything concerning this site dontcha?

^Meh, there used to be tons of people that new more then me. Now that everyone left I guess I'm concidered a veteran.

Although I'm still humbled by Cpt. McCloud, Brawny, DemonFlair and DarkPrinny, just to name a few people.

i wanna be a veteran lol jokes.

but yay i finally got my second bar yipee and yeah it was 25.

lol, great inspiration quotes LIK

Love the intelligent life quote @ napalmbrain.

Galileo: "I wish, my dear Kepler, that we could have a good laugh together at the extraordinary stupidity of the mob"

Einstein: "God does not play dice"

Yay , double posts.

might as well add some more.

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." ~ Einstein

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." ~ Robert Frost

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but for what you can do for your country" ~ JFK

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf - Tolkien

"Facts are stupid things." Best president ever: Reagan

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Reagan

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." ~Reagan

Last edited:
Back