Favourite upcoming wii game, and why?

soccerfreak

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
There are many different wii game coming up soon, though i personally think super paper mario will be the best because i already played it in other system's and it pwned so it will be even much better on the wii. Post here your favourite and why.

I'm pretty excited about eledees because the trading scenarios online thing would be cool so long as they make the map maker good enough.
I wish it was called elebits. :sad:

I would have to Say SSBB cuase there other two games for juct so fun and exciting. the fighting part was the best and with all the new character including the old one(maybe) will make the game a thousands times more fun to play cause of the wider array of selection.:worship:

Pokemon Battle Revolution because..Pokemon is my favorite game and all the rest in my sig :D

SSBB is gonna be sweet. Definitely. Just because it is going to have online play.

I RULE ALL SMASH BROS GAMES. TEH UBER OWNER!!!

i would say paper mario but i don't know when its coming out in the uk so it will have to be mario strikers charged its got online :D

:D Super Paper Mario, the reason why is because it has had amazing reviews so far.

* Electronic Gaming Monthly- 8/9/9
* IGN- 8.9
* Nintendo World Report- 9/10
* Cheat Code Central- 4.8/5
* RPGamer- 5/5

I tend to buy games that have at least 90% out of 100% in reviews by credited magazines. :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy. The graphics look like the best so far and if it's anything like Sunshine or Super Mario 64, then it's sure to be winner.

Dragon Quest Swords....because there really hasnt been a bad Dragon Quest game....and because I am in love with the series!

Brawl, Corruption, And Galaxy... You Don't need A Reason... Just Like Suing Ben Aflek(sp?)

Back