FC Twin...

wow...you can think?

for a 19 year old, I'd expect more

*congratulations, not congradulations

*10,000 -- not 10'000

Please use thought next time you type...I posted a simple thread, and DP came in and totally changed the focus of it on some lame tangent because he wanted attention. 26/27 year either has a serious inferiority complex, or he is half-retarded.

Again, next time...please make sense.

I vote half retarded
My Dad was a drunk (only during opening hours)

lol

prinny isn't giving you much support here McCloud...

"I think you're a flamer who cant handle anything. Congradulations, you have nothing that makes you stand out from 10'000 other members of WiiChat.
Mod please lock/delete this thread. This clown is nothing but flamebait. "

wow, and I'm the flamer

gi.zmo said:
wow...you can think?

for a 19 year old, I'd expect more

*congratulations, not congradulations

*10,000 -- not 10'000

Please use thought next time you type...I posted a simple thread, and DP came in and totally changed the focus of it on some lame tangent because he wanted attention. 26/27 year either has a serious inferiority complex, or he is half-retarded.

Again, next time...please make sense.
Get over yourself
Oh no, I misspelled a word! ****! I'm in big trouble!!!
Oh yeah, I missed that comma *tsk* shame on me.
You know what, all you have done since you joined was flame. I say fix you're little god complex so you wont have this problem in the future, and if you ask me, DP is a lot more mature about it than you think. He even goes along with you're tacky insults and keeps his cool (admirable) where as you (and I) fly off the handle at the smallest little thing.
There is a personal sollution for jokers like you, it's called the ignore user function. I find myself using it, once again.

MOD please delete this thread and NoPostBan/Warn this guy.
I would find it understandable to NPB me as well.

BTW you know what I find ironic? You said he isnt giving me any support, when technically I was his support in the matter. Heh, and you told me to use thought.

Last edited:
I dont suport anyone
Im like Led zep
Im the whole damn show
SOLO TIME

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
Get over yourself
Oh no, I misspelled a word! ****! I'm in big trouble!!!
Oh yeah, I missed that comma *tsk* shame on me.
You know what, all you have done since you joined was flame. I say fix you're little god complex so you wont have this problem in the future, and if you ask me, DP is a lot more mature about it than you think. He even goes along with you're tacky insults and keeps his cool (admirable) where as you (and I) fly off the handle at the smallest little thing.
There is a personal sollution for jokers like you, it's called the ignore user function. I find myself using it, once again.

MOD please delete this thread and NoPostBan/Warn this guy.
I would find it understandable to NPB me as well.

BTW you know what I find ironic? You said he isnt giving me any support, when technically I was his support in the matter. Heh, and you told me to use thought.

Hopefully no one ever gives you mod privileges. This isn't a damn clubhouse... this guy did nothing but ask about some hardware. Darkprinny obviously likes to be a goof and wants attention... or the highest post count. BUT your sad defense of him is neither funny nor reflects any logical thinking at all. Let the OP complain if someone else starts posting nonsense in this thread... wtf does it matter to you. And why in the hell would his complaining be grounds for banning him, let alone closing this thread. I have seen much worse threads go on and on. At least this one had a point in the first place.

To the OP, I have never used one of those but I've read online they work fine. Obviously people who are interested in the nostalgic feeling of playing NES/SNES would rather have original consoles though.

Are you daft?
I didnt say he should be banned, I said NoPostBanned, which is differant. Also I didnt say it because he was complaining, I said it (and it even says in my post) because he hadnt stoped his adamant flaming even untill I got to this thread.
BTW, you coming in and arguing with me shows the same wrongness as you were pointing out at my expense, hypocrite. It was done before you came in here.
KyleForMe said:
Hopefully no one ever gives you mod priveliges.
Why? Because I would do the right thing and lock this thread? Funny world you live in.

Last edited:
KyleForMe said:
Darkprinny obviously likes to be a goof and wants attention... or the highest post count.

Funny thats the reison everybody wanted me back
Best to be the funny strange one than one of the dull massies
Whats a post count ?

DarkPrinny I don't have any issue with you. I enjoyed your picture of the funstation 3 (never seen before). But Tails, give me ONE intelligible reason why this guys thread should be closed. As I said, there are countless other threads that actually fit the criteria of breaking Wiichat rules, yet aren't closed because the thread obviously wasn't intended to go on such tangents. I'm sure this guy realizes now how many overzealous nerds there are on this site and will probably choose a different. Congrats to you.

wow, thank you Kyle for having common sense!

Darkprinny -- only problem I had from the start was the pointless comment that changed the subject...you are actually kind of funny, and I like your attitude. BUT, now we are here arguing and bickering over something not worth arguing about...that's where a pointless post gets us.

McCloud -- I wonder if you will ever stop digging that hole your in. I doubt it.

I say fix you're little god complex so you wont have this problem in the future,

Please, please, look in a mirror and say this...you might do yourself a favor.

First of all, Kyle it's because this thread is far too off topic, simple.
@DP-Yeah, but I think it's only members who were around you're join date to about March that remember you. Time to make yourself famous again.
@gi.zmo- Funny how you say he's having sense, but for the most part has been off topic the whole time. I think you just wanted support...how lame...
Digging what hole? Am I in trouble? Nooooooooo, you just can't get off you're pathetic complex pedastal. You can take you're overinflated sense of self and shove it nicely. :)

Tails McCloud~ said:
First of all, Kyle it's because this thread is far too off topic, simple.
@DP-Yeah, but I think it's only members who were around you're join date to about March that remember you. Time to make yourself famous again.
@gi.zmo- Funny how you say he's having sense, but for the most part has been off topic the whole time. I think you just wanted support...how lame...
Digging what hole? Am I in trouble? Nooooooooo, you just can't get off you're pathetic complex pedastal. You can take you're overinflated sense of self and shove it nicely. :)

lol...whatever makes you sleep at night

like I've said from the beginning...the only person flaming here...is YOU

God bless and have a nice day to all...I'm done here

Back