Features you'd like Nintendo to develope on the Wii

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
Well because the wii is as cheap as chips compraed to a high spec gaming pc, i think i would be cool if, (because people can afford to) people bought a 2nd Wii console, and you could have LAN games at home, that would be cool, right?
Weather or not it's possible, it would be really cool, that would be ice to see.

-- some sort of LAN
-- Another thing is like some sort of shotgun cover that wraps the wiimote, and when your playing games like ghost recon or such, when you select a shotgun you have pump like some arcade game machines
-- I remember someone mentioning, that heroes 2's downside is lack of communication, it would be cool to get some headphones or some decent com system of some sort
-- I don't own an Xbox360, but my cousin does, and he was downloading stuff and playing games at the same time, it would be cool to get that sort of multitasking ability on the wii, i don't think this is realistically possible
-- it would be cool to get some heroes 2 action on a 4 player spilt screen ONLINE! Or even without online, that would be crazy, cus nowadays everyones getting 37" + screen's and some just slap on a projector.

Anyway thx for reading, forgive for any wrong info or if I've offended anyone

Merry Christmas!

Isn't there already Flash on the Wii, like YouTube?

About the voice thing:
Kotaku said:
Interesting. An IGN Insider forum member who previously established some cred as a Nintendo insider by predicting the Wiimote speaker says that voice recognition technology is coming to the Wii.

"voice communication will be via wireless, head-mounted microphones" - To be expected, there will be a similar DS VoIP set soon to chat easily in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

"Some peripherals for the DS will be compatible with Wii and vice-versa." - So you could use the DS stylus to write a letter to a friend on Animal Crossing Wii.

"Many Nintendo first party games (specifically games designed for a younger audience) will feature a new system currently being developed by Nintendo called 'voice to text communication'. This system also allows online voice communication to be easily censored by the user." - That's a great way to sensor bad language from people not on your friends list, or to not have to hear a friend all the time in a co-op game of Super Smash Bros Brawl.
It is perhaps that last point that gives us the greatest pause. Is this the same voice recognition technology in play in Brain Age for the DS? "Blue. Buh-lew. Buh-rew. BREW! BREW DAMMIT!"

Singhson said:
-- some sort of LAN
Wii's are capable of self generated WLAN. You can do this with Battalion Wars II if you have 2 Wii's and 2 copies of the game.

Singhson said:
-- Another thing is like some sort of shotgun cover that wraps the wiimote, and when your playing games like ghost recon or such, when you select a shotgun you have pump like some arcade game machines
Ughh...Do we really need ANOTHER shell? If you don't like the zapper there's plenty of 3rd party alternatives.

Singhson said:
-- I remember someone mentioning, that heroes 2's downside is lack of communication, it would be cool to get some headphones or some decent com system of some sort
They've already stated that it's capable of voice chat, the peripheral just needs to be finalized (or in their case started), and it wouldn't be surprising to see one made.

Singhson said:
-- I don't own an Xbox360, but my cousin does, and he was downloading stuff and playing games at the same time, it would be cool to get that sort of multitasking ability on the wii, i don't think this is realistically possible
Does it really matter. Just decide whether you wanna play or download something. If it really takes THAT long :rolleyes: you can go and make a sandwich.

Singhson said:
-- it would be cool to get some heroes 2 action on a 4 player spilt screen ONLINE! Or even without online, that would be crazy, cus nowadays everyones getting 37" + screen's and some just slap on a projector.
The game is ONE PLAYER. Plus it's a hard coded disk. No more changes. Finished, it's a wrap, done, over with.

1)Voice communication as well

2)More games online!

3)A better online community feel

4)Wireless Keyboard

5)More in depth profile mii stats (like game stats for your miis...kinda like xbox 360 achievements)

6)Each game should have unlockable bonus costume pieces for creating mii's. Like if you beat Mario Kart on the hardest level with mario you get his hat or something. It would drive people to play more to get more.

7)ONCE AGAIN..................MORE ONLINE GAMES!

I'm upset that I cant play wii sports with you guys...:(

More mature games and better game storys like Twilight princess. Possible some online games too.

Back