February?

coldpwnage

pwndager
Nov 9, 2007
I went into my local GameStop, looking to preorder SSBB. I say," Doesn't SSBB come out in December?" The cashier says, "Nope. They pushed it back again until February." So I drop my cash and leave. Now my friends say I was extremely stupid in buying his -what they say were- lies, because it comes out December 3rd. :wtf: Who's right? Was the guy messed up? Is my friend messed up? Or am I messed up? I need your help, or I'll go insane!

Last edited:
Sorry, your friend's wrong, the cashier's not lying. The game was pushed from Dec. 3 to Feb. 10 for unknown reasons...and yes, we know it sucks.

Yep. Delayed. For good reason too. Just gotta have a bit more patience because it'll be worth the wait when it comes.

technical he didnt lie........it was on Dec. 3rd.....but got pushed back.........he just didnt know that it got pushed back yet.....he will be mad too

LemonManX said:
Yep. Delayed. For good reason too. Just gotta have a bit more patience because it'll be worth the wait when it comes.
...thats of course knowing they pretty much delay ANY decent game they make so i dont believe its worth the wait but theres no choice.

yep it is FEB10 (for now>.>) i count off every day to see how far away it is..... -sigh-i need a life.... but when brawls out, that will be my life >.<

Fire Flower said:
In other words. .. .. ... go kill your friend.
Yes, I would, it's just that they were so sure because he had an issue of Nintendo Power from December.

they say they moved it up to feb is because they was making bew stuff or something was wrong with the game oor they making it wifi

reaper5554 said:
they say they moved it up to feb is because they was making bew stuff or something was wrong with the game oor they making it wifi

They already confirmed that it was wifi enabled.

its sucks that it got pushed back but im happy that they adding a lot of new stuff to it makes it worth the wait

wow thats pretty awesome it comes out feb 10th my birthday is that day well no sleep for me :)

Back