Fed Up...

Intoxikation said:
Ehh, I hate to say it man, but... A... Zelda... Jacket? *dies*

Sorry, but that just sounds like you're asking to be picked on. :(

hah, well thats not nice, is it now? psh, well he's a ZELDA FAN! [guessing?] :] and you know what i have? A Wario Plush Toy! its in my purse too :]

lol it's funny how all of u are just defending it to death

guess what? WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PPL SAY??

my buddies were hating on the wii too, but i didnt care 1 bit, i just told them "i bought the wii because i knew what it had, its capabilities, the games available now AND in the future, and thats what made my choice for me, i'm a nintendo guy, and if u dont want to play it, u dont have to.

PS3 owns 360 btw though simply for it's blue ray capability

lol well before the wii came out i remember all my freinds being all HAIL PS3 n xbx RULEZZ n stuff and all of them think they r soo much better then when the wii came out and they came to my house....they shut themselves up lol well one of them bought the 360 but he says the wii gets boring cuz u have to move alot........hes not very bright...hell i dont realli like him lol

have i mentioned how much i hate children? :sick:

they ALWAYS gotta start a "fight" with "oh xbox is better blah blah blah blah blah" just ignore them and be the bigger person :)

or, if you really feel like being a jerk, you can say "oh how come the wiis are impossible to get? BUT THE 360 is thrown on displays like yesterdays garbage...a dime a dozen! so dont hate what you dont have"

its true though, 360s are ALL over the place now compared to when they first came out. after word on ps3 and wiis, no one wanted a 360 so tell them to suck on that

(i sound so mature right now lol)

gh05t said:
lol well before the wii came out i remember all my freinds being all HAIL PS3 n xbx RULEZZ n stuff and all of them think they r soo much better then when the wii came out and they came to my house....they shut themselves up lol well one of them bought the 360 but he says the wii gets boring cuz u have to move alot........hes not very bright...hell i dont realli like him lol

THATS HALF THE FUN OF MOVING AROUND AND GETTING INTERACTIVE WITH YOUR GAMES! lol what a dork your friend is. next time tell him to stay home ;)

Nintendo players are so humble. ps3 and 360 fans just pick on wii because
a) they got nothin better to do
b) they cant comprehend a little old thing called GAMEPLAY
c) They think graphics are everything.
d) theyve never played LoZ:TP
e) They cant usher in the new generation of gaming

Intoxikation said:

ah highschool :sigh:

i think the zelda jacket is cool! would be no different if someone came in with a jets football jacket. everyones got their "obessions" hell i used to wear nsync and BSB shirts!!!! hahaha :thumbsup: (i secretly still "rock em" every now and then LMAO!)

what grade are you in anyways?

Intoxikation said:

All It Is Is A Hylian Shield On The Front And A Little Bit On The Hood That Says "Zelda":eek:

It On My Profile If You Want To See It...

The Loose Cannon said:
ah highschool :sigh:

i think the zelda jacket is cool! would be no different if someone came in with a jets football jacket. everyones got their "obessions" hell i used to wear nsync and BSB shirts!!!! hahaha (i secretly still "rock em" every now and then LMAO!)

what grade are you in anyways?

Me Or Intoxication?

I'm In 8th:mad2:

I hate the comments about 'better graphics' my brother was rambling on about that too. I don't care. Its so much fun moving about. Sure, my arms got tired. Although, I think thats because i was moving them much more then I really needed too do. I got...excited and started waving around my arms trying to kill something.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
All It Is Is A Hylian Shield On The Front And A Little Bit On The Hood That Says "Zelda":eek:

Me Or Intoxication?

aww see youre still younge kids! what the hell! why do people gotta make fun of others for being "original?" not cool. id kick their asses :sick:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Me Or Intoxication?

Ohhhh... I thought it was like Link's tunic or something with the pointy hat and everything. I looked at your profile, and it's actually pretty cool.. xD

It'd be too hot to wear over here though and we have to wear uniforms at school...

BTW, I'm in grade 12 this year ;) Last year of school :ihih: but then university :cryin:

Intoxikation said:
BTW, I'm in grade 12 this year ;) Last year of school :ihih: but then university :cryin:

awww dont be so quick to grow up its overrated!!!! :cryin:

Intoxikation said:
Ohhhh... I thought it was like Link's tunic or something with the pointy hat and everything. I looked at your profile, and it's actually pretty cool.. xD

It'd be too hot to wear over here though and we have to wear uniforms at school...

You Thought That I'd Wear... His... Tunic?:wtf:

And His Hat?:shocked:
Do You Really Think I'm THAT Dumb?:lol:

today at school, we started second semester and so i had a new semester class, (i was in health) and we had to do introductions. One kid stood up and said his pet peeve was nintendo. It was hilarious to see all the people in class boo him out of the front of the room. (Although i'm not entirely sure whether any of the "booers" actually like nintendo, maybe they were just trying to be funny) Either way, it was f***ing hilarious

Back