female character poll

Deanis said:
Peach: The annoying wife who always 'gets lost'. But has some cute appeal.
Zelda: The gorgeous, smart woman, who could turn nasty at any time...kinda kinky really.
ZSS: The woman you wish was your wife LMFAO...She is the most attractive character in brawl...but seriously....

(ZOMG cant believe I posted in here).

Hahaha, that's a very in-depth post!

I have to go with ZSS, it's funny to relate the aspects you described to *the woman*. :D All blonde hair blue eyed I think, correct?

Fire Flower said:

Thankyou Sir.
That is a tough one as samus is really hot but zelda is too and I cannot see sheik's face well. BTW what game is this Sheik girl from?? Never seen her before. Must be new.

Not sure what a /Facepalm is either.

Pantalaimn said:
Thankyou Sir.
That is a tough one as samus is really hot but zelda is too and I cannot see sheik's face well. BTW what game is this Sheik girl from?? Never seen her before. Must be new.

Not sure what a /Facepalm is either.

That too deserves a /Facepalm, and just for good measure, heres another one

facepalm.gif

Btw, to answer your question, sheik is from Zelda: OoT, not sure if shes in any previous installments as im not old enough to remember.

Last edited:
Sheik is from Ocarina in time and is
Zelda in disguise.

Haha. I might be a spoiler for some people. Gotta make sure.

He just palmed your face *shun*... or he did that other thing...
Sheik is actually a 'costume' for Zelda... like an undercover thing.
And Brawny you are too true... all of them Blue eyed and blonde hair..Nintendo know how to do it right. ;)

Now out of all these posters.... who ISNT going to have a match of all 3 or 4, to decide who really is the best female character?

Heck we'll make it entertainment and have them all Computer characters... on lvl 1 so theyre pretty much playing with each other... someone post it on youtube ASAP.

OMG, my 900th post was in a thread about hot computer game characters... /facepalms self

Deanis said:
He just palmed your face *shun*... or he did that other thing...
Sheik is actually a 'costume' for Zelda... like an undercover thing.
And Brawny you are too true... all of them Blue eyed and blonde hair..Nintendo know how to do it right. ;)

I sense a hint of neo Nazi-ism in your post.

/sarcasm

Fire Flower said:
Sheik is from Ocarina in time and is
Zelda in disguise.

Haha. I might be a spoiler for some people. Gotta make sure.

Ohh Very interesting.!! Maybe i should try this Ocarina in time. How do I save though with the VC??

If this is true did zelda dye her hair blond for the sheik disguise??

I was going to be the only one here who was going to say Zelda, Until I saw MySims Video on page one :lol:

Back