female character poll

Uhhhhhhh...

Let me think......
SamusAranZeroSuit.jpg

:yesnod: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

to mushroom: come on man yuo cant say you didnt laugh a little haha

to killer: haha it was a thread with a mock pic of ZSS in a fake skin haha cant lie she looked pretty hot... we were trying to estimate her cup size haha

oh ya peace! sorry forgot to add her.

nice posts everyone! its not wierd to talk about which animated girl is hottest!!.... ... ok fine it is a bit wierd haha

You forgot about Samus, Nana too.. and Jigglypuff (she's a girl, so shut up), Oh and some of the Ivysaurs, Squirtles and Charizards might just be females too. So I'll go with a female Squirtle.

{Axtlár} said:
You forgot about Samus, Nana too.. and Jigglypuff (she's a girl, so shut up), Oh and some of the Ivysaurs, Squirtles and Charizards might just be females too. So I'll go with a female Squirtle.
samus basically = Zero suit samus.... LOL
and jigglypuff does not have to be a girl.... or else how would there be other jigglypuffs? unless they have some sort of binary fission reproduction system or something...

Last edited:
Well, not really, it's completely different in movesets and looks, just like Sheik and Zelda..So why consider them and not Zero Suit Samus and regular Samus?

Im suprised Peach wins there... shes the *least* realistic of the 3, and looks too.........kiddy

Haha, interesting....veeery interesting.... anyone got more ZSS pics like that?

NVM, I've got a piece f work on the way. ;)

Last edited:
Back