few things to say about brawl

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
first off, doent it feel like the dojo is like crack u no you dont wanna have it spoiled but you check it anyways( for most pllp). also don't you think the brawl colour sceme is a bit girly for this type of game(don't call me sexus) and wouldn't the alloy's be pretty cool for a playable so like all of these combin for one charcater

1. yes
2. I like colorful, the past SSB screens have been bland, imo
3. alloys? what?

I think the melee menu's where the best ever. They were easy to navigate nice colored and looked cool.

laderer5 said:
I think the melee menu's where the best ever. They were easy to navigate nice colored and looked cool.

i like brawls better. melees was too dark. i deff prefer anything light to anything dark.

omg

w/ all due respect, didnt no their wr any ppl who had sumthin bad 2 say about brawl. Don't get me wrong, ive spotted bad stuff 2, but usually ppl post something like "Ike's in brawl!OMG!" know wut i mean?

SkullKid said:
w/ all due respect, didnt no their wr any ppl who had sumthin bad 2 say about brawl. Don't get me wrong, ive spotted bad stuff 2, but usually ppl post something like "Ike's in brawl!OMG!" know wut i mean?

...No.

nah i think brawl is going to become a kiddy game pro not... but pink color sceme? rated E now? ohh well not saying its bad or anything i just would have prefered some other color i hope they make diffirent color choices

Back