FF13 looks so good!

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
seriously, it just looks so good.
I think it even looks better than gears of war that came out on xbox360.
I know that FF13 won't come out for another year but it still looks so good and I am surprised that PS3 can do that much.

Will I really need PS4?

What do you mean "Will I really need a PS4"? Have you been in my heroine again? There is no PS4, and there won't be for a good while.

normally, visually speaking, FF series always takes advantage of the hardware. whats the release date on it any way late 2007 early 2008?

do you remember back a couple years ago at e3 they showed a ff game that looked like the most amazing game in the world, and then the actual gameplay graphics were horrible, i hope that doesn't happen again.

Spiderking13 said:
do you remember back a couple years ago at e3 they showed a ff game that looked like the most amazing game in the world, and then the actual gameplay graphics were horrible, i hope that doesn't happen again.

which one ? since ff8 they all pretty much looked and played good

i like all ff games and yes.. ff13 looks nice. my fav so far are ff7 and ffx

VashPR said:
i like all ff games and yes.. ff13 looks nice. my fav so far are ff7 and ffx

i got into ff late in life. i started playing in about 2000, first ff9 then 8 and 7 ( but only for 15 mins. it looked awful:yikes: ) then FFX and so on. People say that 7 was the best, but since i got started playing them well after the ps1 was dead, i couldnt get past how bad the game looked even the cut scene were terrible, i hope they remake it

VashPR said:
Hurst, i know what u mean... they have an old video of ff7 remade... this video looks real bad but if u find later the HD version you'll love it..
anyway here is the link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ

yeah i saw that it was the ps3 ff7 tech demo, hopefully there in the midst of re making it for ps3 or even wii

yes i would love to play another ff7... i love ffx but x-2 wasn't my taste.
ff12 is pretty good.. good graphics. but since i got the wii i haven't play it hehe

VashPR said:
yes i would love to play another ff7... i love ffx but x-2 wasn't my taste.
ff12 is pretty good.. good graphics. but since i got the wii i haven't play it hehe

same here, i was playing XII about 30 hours into it, when i picked my wii and tp and i havent played it since. X-2 was alright, it was short and kinda girly tho, i wouldnt brag about playing it to any one

Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

My friend is a huge fan and sent me a link last night to a trailer. It showed a guy in a church and as he walker out side there were about 100 men aiming guns at him. He obliterated them, and DAMN it was cool.

I like Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX. But I'm not a huge fan on the more recent ones on PS2. They are more about graphics than gameplay or story.

Back