FF13 looks so good!

I hear that the video sequences are made by the producers of Advent Children, and we all know how good the animation was in that film. Damn I want to get my hands on this, first I need a PS3.

Lol wasn't this what people were saying when FFX was released on PS2? They couldn't imagine it getting better an all that.

Final Fantasy is one of the only things making me even consider buying a PS3 and even then I won't pay $600 for the thing.

vagrant said:
Every FF game in the past 6 years looked good in the "trailers" and such.

Then again I hate final fantasy games.
not to mention every game that has been hyped so much about was only advertised using cinematics, not real gameplay, they even showed a cinematic that showed the health status and stuff to make it look like gameplay, ps3 gameplay=deception

ocdan said:
not to mention every game that has been hyped so much about was only advertised using cinematics, not real gameplay, they even showed a cinematic that showed the health status and stuff to make it look like gameplay, ps3 gameplay=deception

Ya I know, I have a friend who is a big FF fanboy and has ps3 and was showing me that one and was claiming it was actual gameplay because of the UI.

[TITAN] said:
i really don't know what the whole idea of the final fantasy theme is...anybody to help? whats the plot?

I like them because they always have these long arching stories that really get you involved. normally at the end of the 70 hour plus game, you characters have grown a little and gone through ups and downs. normally in FF games the character and story design are done really good. it might sound a little gay but you can sometimes relate to the character.

Hurst said:
I like them because they always have these long arching stories that really get you involved. normally at the end of the 70 hour plus game, you characters have grown a little and gone through ups and downs. normally in FF games the character and story design are done really good. it might sound a little gay but you can sometimes relate to the character.

Just a tad gay.

vagrant said:
Just a tad gay.

man! cant guy Like a little romance in his video games? hmmmm.........yeah that does sound a little gay:yesnod: *clear his throat* "um waiter, another pitcher of beer and violence please and keep them coming!"

I doubt they will ever remake FF VII. Advent children was it. Do like I do and watch the movie again if you need a VII fix. Hurst, you should play through it and get over the graphics. The two best FF games are VI and VII by far. X is the only one I've really enjoyed since VII (I have XII but haven't played it yet. Too much TP :D). I refuse to play X-2 and XI (X-2 is too girlified and I don't do mmorpg's).

On to XIII. It does look good, even though none of the trailers are real gameplay, and will probably drive me to pick up a ps3 when it comes out.

Hurst said:
man! cant guy Like a little romance in his video games? hmmmm.........yeah that does sound a little gay:yesnod: *clear his throat* "um waiter, another pitcher of beer and violence please and keep them coming!"

lol I'm just messin.

Back