Ffiii

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
right well the DS section is absolutely full of pokemon so bout time a real thread is started on a real DS game. Got me FFIII DS a week ago and cant put it down! Very happy with how this game has been remade in 3D and was suprised at the quality of graphic, especially during summons.
So with that said post your veiws on the game here!
Anyone who is interested in this game and doesnt have it feel free to ask questions :)

The game is pretty cool and loving it too.

They gonna come out a remake or FF and FFII for the PSP version though in 3D graphics as well.

Kenji510 said:
The game is pretty cool and loving it too.

They gonna come out a remake or FF and FFII for the PSP version though in 3D graphics as well.
lol cool, they should bring out the whole series for DS, you have your DS online?

The game is pretty great. I got stuck on an island on the top of the map and just kind of lost interest in the game. I'll get back to it when I beat Children of Mana :).

Byuakuya said:
I was also thinking of getting this game, then I just completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.
i highly recomend it! though dont get it just before exam like i did lol, cause study becomes second priority lol

Almo said:
i highly recomend it! though dont get it just before exam like i did lol, cause study becomes second priority lol
Thats cool. I am on a four month break from Uni, so I should be fine. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
Thats cool. I am on a four month break from Uni, so I should be fine. :lol:
lol yeah id say so, also if you get it and have your DS online then make sure you add a few friends and exchange some messages, if you send messages to friends you get extra messages sent to you which contain side quests and places to find special items

Almo said:
lol yeah id say so, also if you get it and have your DS online then make sure you add a few friends and exchange some messages, if you send messages to friends you get extra messages sent to you which contain side quests and places to find special items
Thats a very nice touch. Thanks for the additional info. :)

Anyone got the US one. I have completed it and need to send some messages for the side quests. My code is 0559 3795 7604. Please PM me if you add me. Thanks

I have this game, not very far into it, but i love it. Love final fantasy games, and with the touch screen inovation its superb :)

I haven't got any friends on mine yet, so if any of you need friends...talk to me :)

Back