fierce deity mask

Rabid_Toaster

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING!
Dec 5, 2006
standing...right...BEHIND YOU!
EDIT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Pykpze_jg
dunno if this will work, but here is how to wear the feirce deity mask anywhere (dunno 'bout the link either lol) i haven't tried it

MY FIRST QUESTION (ignore now):
o.k, this might sound paranoid and i think i already know the answer anyway but i am just making sure.
to get the fierce deity mask in majoras mask, do you have to give all of your masks to the kids? and do you get them back afterwards? i know im being paranoid about losing my masks and i know the game wouldn't not give them back but...you know...just wanna know...
please don't flame or be mean :D

Last edited:
Yes, you have to give the masks to the kids (except for the transformation masks, i.e. Deku, Goron and Zora), complete their mini-dungeons, then to talk to the lonely kid wearing Majora's Mask. To get them back, play the Song of Time to go back in time. Note: in case you didn't know, you can only use the Fierce Deity Mask in boss battles.

no you give all the masks everyone of them. once you beat the boss or turn off the game you get everything back

But isn't Fierce Deity woth more than all your ordinary masks, yes coming from me really doesn't count cause of my opinion of deity link (LEGEND!!!). Also not to sound harsh but you've played zelda before right you should know that after the final boss you go back to before the final boss or in MM's case back to the first day so you'd still have all your masks.... and also mysteriosuly have the FD mask which really when you think about it doesn't make sense but hey its a game.

Yeah dude, don't worry about the masks, you'll get em all back :)

I think there was some order you give them to the kids though... Like you want to give them your less useful masks first (postmans hat, Circus Leader's Mask, Don Gero's Mask - basically any mask that won't give you a tactical advantage in a dungeon), keep the ones that will provide a tactical advantage until you really have to hand them over, because they're bound to be useful in the dungeons you'll face.

A little footnote, with an Action Replay you can use the Feirce Deity Mask ANYWHERE and I mean ANYWHERE!!! I discovered this in the ROM of Majora's Mask, while playing it on Project 64 as the cheats are readily accessible from the menu interface.

Ezekiel86 said:
Yeah dude, don't worry about the masks, you'll get em all back :)

I think there was some order you give them to the kids though... Like you want to give them your less useful masks first (postmans hat, Circus Leader's Mask, Don Gero's Mask - basically any mask that won't give you a tactical advantage in a dungeon), keep the ones that will provide a tactical advantage until you really have to hand them over, because they're bound to be useful in the dungeons you'll face.

A little footnote, with an Action Replay you can use the Feirce Deity Mask ANYWHERE and I mean ANYWHERE!!! I discovered this in the ROM of Majora's Mask, while playing it on Project 64 as the cheats are readily accessible from the menu interface.
Yeah just put the Feirce Deity Mask Code on and you can use the mask anywhere. Its fun to be him in the levels it makes the game much easier to beat.

Hey Ive got a gameshark, and both versions of majoras mask. I tried the deity trick with the regular version... nothing happened. I dont think i've beat the game on my collectors version. Do you know if the code works on the regular version???

Back