Fifa 08 Online

Stano

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Anyone else been having problems with this, the first few days i had it worked fine but for the past 3 days every time i try and play a match online in the lobby i get to the game kick off and then get an error message saying the connection has been lost, im lucky if i get 10 seconds into the game.

Ive set my router up as a DMZ and still get this message anyione else had the same problem and can help, im tearing my hair out here???

I've had that problem occasionally. I've gotten to play two or three matches. Other times it's either my connection being lost or the other persons. I hope it gets better :/

Its every time i go to play now, it was fine for the first few days and now i can't get by the first few seconds. Dont know what else i can do after demilitarising my router

fifa 08 problem

have the exact same problem, let me know if you found a solution. have sent a mail to ea, no answer yet.

Found the solution!

After a lot of trouble and no answer from ea i found out that the problem is in the squads. If you have changed your starting 11 or formation and saved that squad (or formation) offline, the game will disconnect within few seconds (probably because the guy/girl you are playing against doesnt have a matching squas setup for your team). If you try playing with another team it wont disconnect (worked for me), you can also start a new profile on fifa or reset all settings, that way the squad you changed will be back to normal, and you can play with your usual team.

Dont know if it works for anyone else but it worked for me...

Be sure to press "save squads" before going online!

Same solution

I wish I had found this thread last week. I was having the exact same problem and spent hours trying to "fix" my wireless router. I then noticed that if I played with a different team I had no problem. I had recently bought an alternate kit for my favorite team and had changed the starting 11 in the past. After deleting all the data it worked again.

Back