FIFA 08 to implement Mii's!?

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
Taken from totalvideogames

US reports suggest that Electronic Arts could be using the caricatures in the upcoming football title...

Despite being used in the likes of Wii sports and Wii Play, Wii's Mii characters have so far been left on the periphery, forming their own parades between consoles and not doing much else. In a report from US-based Fortune however, it's suggested that Electronic Arts will use the little caricatures in a more active role later in the year.

According to the report, EA is planning to use Miis as players in the upcoming Wii version of FIFA 08. Further information on their appearance, including official confirmation, is yet to be made by Electronic Arts themselves - though representatives for the publisher has confirmed to TVG that further information on the Wii version will be released at a later date.

Supposing that their appearance in FIFA on Wii is accurate, where next for the Miis? How about behind the wheel of a souped up car in the Wii version of Need for Speed ProStreet? Or teaming up to form a Wii adaptation of PS3/Xbox 360 title Army of Two? One thing is for sure, their use by third-party publishers will at least raise the Miis' exposure beyond their current levels.

I think after you pick your team on FIFA, when you play online you'll have your selected teams and then the Manager will be the Mii and it'll have little videos clips of it clapping etc if you score :)

Might do, it is on the Wii so it very well might... not sure thought google it see what comes up bud

Providing they still give you the option of playing with real players that aren't a bloody cartoon and something for the under 15s then i won't have a problem with this.

There is ment to be little mii games. . . . .

like maybe keepy uppy?

Wiily Good said:
Has anyone played Sensible Soccer 2006, how awesome would a similar game be on Wii!

I had Sensible World of Soccer on my Commodore Amiga. A class game. What all these football/management games on the console need is the ability to leave the team and get other offers at the end of the season.:yesnod:

On Sensi, you used to start in the old Div 4 and try to work your way up to being the England Manager. It was great playing against a side you built and use to manage :yesnod:

Only problem for me on the Wii, would be, I could only play it with a Cheetah 125+ joystick. Maybe I can....... :lol:

Last edited:
LOL.... nintendo shouldn't have made the miis look so freaking dorky... otherwise, I would be okay with it.

As they are now, I'd have to agree with wiired.

Back