FIFA 08 - Your thoughts!

Wh15ky

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2007
OK! so some of us have had it over the weekend now and have had a decent chance to get familiar with the controls and overall feel of the game.
Therefore my question is - Whats your thoughts?

I think the control system is pretty good

except I cant score, when i get close on goal I panic and just wave the controller around madly, sayign to myself noo just flick it up, as my hand waves madly and i miss yet again lol

:(

I do play as championships Stoke city, if that makes any difference lol

good game enjoy online matches shame there is no career mode as in fifa07

i love it ! i havent been able to do a game in the interactive league tho yet do they only let you go on that when your fixtures are up ?

hey people.

i love fifa, im in top 100 check if u want :p

add me as a friend " Britz "

erm... one think im annoyed at is that they havent entered " pro season " its enabled on xbox and play station. BTW pro season is where you control one player through the season.

lil-britz said:
hey people.

i love fifa, im in top 100 check if u want :p

add me as a friend " Britz "

erm... one think im annoyed at is that they havent entered " pro season " its enabled on xbox and play station. BTW pro season is where you control one player through the season.

Be-A-Pro...*

i love the game but i can't get online it keeps cutting out and it pi$$ me off when i have to signup with ea nation

I have played it a bit but was really nrevous about getting it!! I looked at the back of the PS3 and PS2 box and comapred it to the Wii... Hmmmmm... Is what I thought! BUt after playing it I thought it was not bad actually! Will take some getting used to but on the whole not bad!!

Does anyone know if the teams are automatically updated in Jan?

Back