fifa 08

Wiisoccer1

WiiChat Member
May 2, 2007
I bought it and loved it its the best fifa game ive ever played!! i play online all the time and its great. Does anyone else agree

hi

Wiisoccer1 said:
I bought it and loved it its the best fifa game ive ever played!! i play online all the time and its great. Does anyone else agree
hey i agree 2. do you want to share wii numbers so we can organise a game online and review it and stuff? please reply, Tim

If you were only looking for people that do agree then I apologise, but I must say that I disagree. In fact, it's probably the worst Fifa game that I've ever played. I've never been more disappointed with a football game in my entire life. There are so many negatives about the game, everything from gameplay to content, that it has become unplayable for me and I now play Fifa 07 for the 'Cube when I want to play a football game! This criticism is solely aimed at the Wii version of Fifa 08, the other versions are outstanding.

There is one coming out next year. Check out the PES Wii threads, or just have a browse for it on the net - there's a video about it somewhere.

Back