Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fifa 11 Problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by johnathon, Dec 26, 2010.

1. johnathon

johnathon WiiChat Member

Evening all. I need some help. I got Fifa 11 for Christmas. when I tried to play it i got a message to eject the game and turn off the power to my consol. I thought it might need upgrading so i connected to the Internet, I was able to play for 26min after that but now i am getting the same message back again,It also said to check my manual but unfortunately all knowing me didn't see the need for it and put it away so safely i cant find it now. Has anybody a solution to my problem?

2. Jo Welsh

Jo Welsh WiiChat Member

Hi Jonathan I brought Fifa 11 in Jan for my son and had the same problem it would not read disc and refered me to the manual. I took it back to Sainsburys and they changed it for a new one but the same problem again. I contacted Nintendo but they said I needed to contact EA who made the game. Have emailed them 3 times but have not had a response, am very frustrated. It must be that particular game because his x-factor game worked fine.

3. johnathon

johnathon WiiChat Member

we have solved the problem at last. I brought the game back to game stop who gave me another game and luckily the new one worked OK. Strange because the first one came out of a brand new box still wrapped in cellophane.:yesnod: