FifaChat

It's not that you suck, it's that I'm too good.

Then buy a mic >:U

Me and Brownies vs. anyone and we'd win.

In unrelated news, I spanked some lad 9-0 before. Missed a pen as well. Gutted. I'm just surprised, and grateful, that he didn't quit. I scored a goal every 10 minutes, they usually quit when it's 3-0 after 27 minutes. I'd take my hat off to this kid, but I'm not wearing one.

Me and Brownies vs. anyone and we'd win.

In unrelated news, I spanked some lad 9-0 before. Missed a pen as well. Gutted. I'm just surprised, and grateful, that he didn't quit. I scored a goal every 10 minutes, they usually quit when it's 3-0 after 27 minutes. I'd take my hat off to this kid, but I'm not wearing one.
After reading that sentence despite the 9-0 I thought you were talking about something else.... hence the "unrelated news".

I gave my mic 2 months ago to microsoft foxy and I called last week and they said their still "working on it". I will buy a new one though like in a week or 2.

my friend is looking for a ps3 lewi....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get what the whole ultimate team thingy is

Don't worry about it, it's just an add-on that is similar to Champ Man/Footy Man and that. Doubt I'm going to get it, but it would be decent.

Get on your mate's PS3 and play me one day.

Not many of my friends are into gaming, but the 12 that are either have a 360, pc game, or have a ps3 and don't have fifa. Nobody here has fifa, it's Canada. It's either NHL or a bunch of gun games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized lots of new useful controls. Especially RB+B, (Finesse shot). It is so useful and I can shoot long distance now :)

I'll be on a little later man, playing some Cod5 right now.

Back