Fight Night ROund 3 Wii

mrserv0n248

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Ok I want the Wii for a couple reasons that are obvious, but I am DYING for a FIGHT NIGHT!! Why didnt we get a Fight Night Wii style and ps3 got it? And is it in the works? Also Why didnt nintendo ever profit on Punch out, No punch out for 64, NGC, Will we see it for the wii?

What about Ready To Rumble Boxing? And supposedly punchout is going to be in the Virtual Console, if it isn't already.

NeMeZyZ said:
wii boxing was hard to control ...took sometime getting used to

tell me about it... i still can't control it, so i'm sticking with tennis and bowling :D

I've been boxing the **** out of Mii's since Sunday!

Not punching, but tilting forward the remote makes all the difference.

Agreed, Wii sports boxing is a lot of fun but it defiantly doesn't pick up all your movements

Fight Night on the 360 got me for the intense detail on the graphics really. Not so much the gameplay, even though it was fun.

They'd need to make those Wii-Boxing-Gloves though if there's to be a fight night, that idea was awesome.

Edit:
324AM190606_power_addlow.jpg

Oh I would pay $100 for a pair of those with no complaints. I find the nunchuck to work way more responsively than the wii remote when boxing

Those who are boxing, are you actually doing as they say in the initial tutorial? I find it to work very well. Well, I'm a real professional! ;)

Fight Night Round 3 would ROCK!

SuperH said:
Those who are boxing, are you actually doing as they say in the initial tutorial? I find it to work very well. Well, I'm a real professional! ;)

Fight Night Round 3 would ROCK!

I think so. Is there a way to review the tutorial again? I did the training but I couldnt find a place to try the tutorial again. Thx

Back