Films Coming out in 2007

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
2007 is showing to be a great year for films as it packedfull with lots of juicy new films and some new films have been confirmed to be made.

I have found a list thats looks quite good, I'm guessing there are a few missing but this List will have to do.

Thoughts on any new films?

28 weeks later anyone?

AVP 2?

Im waiting for Pirates of the Carribean 3 and nothing else...

Yeah, I dont see whats so great about Spiderman... I dont lke the series, and people hate me for it...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, I dont see whats so great about Spiderman... I dont lke the series, and people hate me for it...
I love Spider-man, but I am looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean next.

I guess its just that I dont watch many movies, but Pirates of the Caribean was just a good franchise. The 1st has been the best so far

Tails McCloud~ said:
I guess its just that I dont watch many movies, but Pirates of the Caribean was just a good franchise. The 1st has been the best so far
I loved the second one as well but I also think that the first one was the best.

DOA has already been released in england ages ago. . .

That must be a mistake. . .

Well first off. I am soooooooooooo pumped for the Simpsons movie.

other than that: Silver Surfer is gonna be sweet, and when I saw the first Transformers preview way way back ( the one with the moon lander thing) i was like :yikes: (except my jaw stayed down) I can't freakin' wait!

I never went to see i tbh, the adverts looked ok.

The adverts just showed lots and lots of fit girls fighting each other:D

Major Tom said:
According to the site it still hasn't been released in North America. How was it???
Yeah I haven't seen it yet. But the adverts looked cool though. The characters were ok looking as well.

Back