Final Fantasy: CC Screen/Info

Jay61

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
4116-4612-5453-3059
n1179308409oa0.jpg

According to an article, in FF:CC you will be playing a character who is not unlike a super hero. When you start off the game, he will already be extremely powerful. It’s not said whether you will lose these powers or just add to them. Also mentioned is the fact that the game will allow you to take control of airships. I think things are looking/sounding great…how bout you?

:eek: lol I guess I'm fine with that Rach... the person's flying..? Kinda looks bad to me. But no doubt I'll be getting it.

I love the FF series. Although that picture looks weird, I will definitely be getting the game when it is released. Thanks for sharing.

i stopped following FF after 7. it just got kinda ghey after that one came out.

6 [3 in USA] is still by far the best one made.

ROFLLMAO yeah I don't know what happened in the transition to PS2 but they all got really well I hate to say it but.... gay

yeah it did get worse, but hopefully the wii one can make a comeback (oh i hope i hope)

That picture looks pretty cool with the force field the character is creating while flying/falling(?)

WiiZero said:
ROFLLMAO yeah I don't know what happened in the transition to PS2 but they all got really well I hate to say it but.... gay
Looks as gay as any Final Fantasy character tbh...they always look pretty much the same. Least this time with this super hero type edge theres a catch...

Back