Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers Worth Getting?

Hello there. I'm a time traveler from the year 2007. I came here specifically because of this question. I can assure this game is amazing. Right now it is like the Gears of War for the Wii.

Thank you.

xD to all of your top-notch sarcasm.

Yeah... I don't think there's any info out there to answer your question without smartassery.

yes, ive played it :wink: you should go pick up a copy :wink: , its sold out everywhere :wink: , so you might have to travel all around your county to find it :wink:

Method of Rhythm said:
smartassery...good word.

I'm writing a letter to Webster.

Ha, I do love that word. Unfortunately, it wasn't I who came up with it, and I can't think of who did... So... Ignore that last part. I totally came up with it! :D

So... To keep on the topic... Does anyone have any info whatsoever on this? I mean, projected dates of release and such.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
yes, ive played it :wink: you should go pick up a copy :wink: , its sold out everywhere :wink: , so you might have to travel all around your county to find it :wink:

I don't think your post had enough winking. :wink:

Anyways, I hope this game is fun. If this game does good, maybe Square will start to do even more with Nintendo.

Just rented this game at Blockbuster!

It's half decent and worth a rental but I can't reccomend buying it.

Back