Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

wowilookgood

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Is that a good game at all? I was searching threw the games I never knew I had it. So if it is please tell me. And if it hard to understand?

when it came out I was so excited, I had really high hopes for that game but really it's noting at all what you would expect. its just some strange game with a final fantasy name. i'm pretty sure if your a big final fantasy fan you'll be quite dissapointed. it's not that it's hard to understand, it's just not really fun like all the others. but that's just my opinion you might like it just depends on what you like in a game.

Yeah, singleplayer mode disapointed me. I found it real easy to pick up, but it get's bored real soon.
Multiplayer was excellent. Each player had a gameboy advance linked to the cube.

FF7, FF9, FFX, FFX-2 were all brilliant games in my opinion. i am a FF fan and i am now awaiting the arrival of FFXII in the uk THIS FRIDAY!!
thats like three days from today!

eww FFX >.< but hey...

Best FF Game = FF6 ^_^ I still play FF1 sometimes LOL the series sure has come a long way, and yes I'll admit on a graphics level, and possible a gameplay level, FFX+ Are decent. but their lacking in a good storyline anything FF9 and before we're simply AMAZING storys, thats why i loved square, now it seems their more concerned bout givin ppl eye candy then producing a good story

Sytek said:
i think FF has sucked since FF9, FF10+ all blew imo >.<

lol wtf ffx blew my mind it was one of the best games i have played and one of the best FF games IMO :]

Man this game was really boring I just couldn't get into it. Maybe it just isn't a game for everyone.

It sucked.
Unless you had four friends with gameboy sps and the gameboy link cable to game cube.

It was a total marketing ploy and wasn't worth the money.

Back