Final Fantasy III better if were on PSP?

GamerCon

WiiChat Member
May 23, 2007
Im playing it and thinking how little i use two screens. If it had just been on PSP, it wouldve looked better and had more cinimatics. Its not bad on the DS, just really frustrating knowing the touch screen isnt being used and i dont need a second screen cause in caves/towns/battles/dungons the top screen is black. I dont mind pushing a button for the map, ive been doing it for 19 years. I wouldve liked to see it on the PSP.

I think they put it on the DS because of the userbase. The DS is basically printing money for Nintendo, and SquareEnix want in. Heck, it's why they bothered reviving the third in the series in the first place.

As for the gameplay mechanics, I don't know, because I haven't played it yet (girlfriend got it ages ago).

Last edited:
It was nothing more then a way for Square-Enix to capitalise on a game that some people believed, they got jipped on. Due to its non-existance for the nes or Snes. But by the looks of it, from the overwhelming joy the nintendo crowd showed for FF3. They will revamp everything they did for nes and Snes with the new engine. Which bumbs me out cause I like them as much as the next avid fanboy, but I just don't like rehashed stuff too much. Minded I did buy it and love it, and would love to see seiken densetsu 3 finally be released in north america. Unlike their first teasing that shook the american youth of the 90's with the expectation of a Secret of Mana follow up, then taking away what was rightfully ours. Well my venting aside just buy it, the wifi-enabled is nothing more then an email system between persons, the game is totally satisfying right where it is.

Arc said:
It was nothing more then a way for Square-Enix to capitalise on a game that some people believed, they got jipped on. Due to its non-existance for the nes or Snes. But by the looks of it, from the overwhelming joy the nintendo crowd showed for FF3. They will revamp everything they did for nes and Snes with the new engine. Which bumbs me out cause I like them as much as the next avid fanboy, but I just don't like rehashed stuff too much. Minded I did buy it and love it, and would love to see seiken densetsu 3 finally be released in north america. Unlike their first teasing that shook the american youth of the 90's with the expectation of a Secret of Mana follow up, then taking away what was rightfully ours. Well my venting aside just buy it, the wifi-enabled is nothing more then an email system between persons the game is totally satisfying.

Yeah... I remember that I played the original on my friend's SNES, it was way better than the DS one. Then my nutty friend went and got a translated bootleg. I tried it. It was cool to know what they said, but it was the same otherwise. My friend always got Japanese systems. Wonder what hes up to now?

Back