Final Fantasy III DS

Big_League_Slugger said:
I really want to get it but I would rather save the money for the wii.
Yeah its the same for me, there are so many good games coming out for the DS at the minute, but I'd rather wait for the Wii.

So far this is a great game. I have about 7 hours invested into it. I like the fact that it has the job system incorporated into it

the job system is really good except when u wana change to a level 1 job and ur in a high lvl area then u got a few problems. The gameplay is hard to follow with no guide, i ended up in a place with lvl 40 monsters at like lvl 15 some how

unveiledcause said:
the job system is really good except when u wana change to a level 1 job and ur in a high lvl area then u got a few problems. The gameplay is hard to follow with no guide, i ended up in a place with lvl 40 monsters at like lvl 15 some how

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I guess you know when you're going the wrong way, lol.

Dang i want this game soooo badly. As I almost beat it in 2D on an translated rom. I am buying a new NDS Lite in the morning but not sure if I should get a WiFi game instead so I could play online with my buds. But I might just break down and get the FFIII instead...! :yesnod:

Back