Final Fantasy Wii?

The-Monk

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Hereford UK
Wii Online Code
7593-1202-0926-1570
I have read there is a Final Fantasy being made for the Wii thats based on one of the earlier FF's. Thats great but I really do hope Square Enix will return to its roots and develope a new FF for the Wii.

The Wii is screaming out for an epic RPG with character development and I really do hope Square could deliver such a title.

Considering that Square-Enix has allowed their support for the PlayStation 3 to enter a steady détente, I'd say that the chances of that happening might actually be decent. Er... maybe. >_>

MMORPG is all I want. Is that even possible on the Wii?

FF has never seemed that good to me

BlackKnight5 said:
Considering that Square-Enix has allowed their support for the PlayStation 3 to enter a steady détente, I'd say that the chances of that happening might actually be decent. Er... maybe. >_>

We can only hope... But if they do think about developing RPGs for the Wii, I definatly would be intrested. Hope your listening Square reps hehe.
Yeah I know unlikely.

Yeah I wish they would make an rpg from the ground up for the Wii. With realistic character designs, not those shrimpy bigheaded kids they used in the Cube FF.

maplestory on wii? are you serious?!

lol jk... maplestory is teh sucks...

anyway on topic... i want FF on wii, but the possibilities? low imo.
an mmorpg game on wii? possible, i see it more like animal crossing type, which would probably be more entertaining.

Well like the poster said a spin off has already been announced called Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers(I think, I can't be screwed googling it).

But on the Square Enix subject I'm hoping for Kingdom Hearts. I've never really been into FF. I hadn't played it until this year(Except for Tactics and I & II) and I got to at a friends, I think It was FFX, anyway I really didn't like it.

Played some of the older games they were pretty good for the time. FF7 was by far my fav.

I don't care if it's FF or not, I just want a RPG with a semi-hot, semi-sexy girl and a dude who is in love with her, top if off with romantic in-game movies, oh and a great storyline... that's what I want. lol

That would be so awesome if ther would be a new 1 for wii. i luv ff. it was love at first sight.

Esco27 said:
I don't care if it's FF or not, I just want a RPG with a semi-hot, semi-sexy girl and a dude who is in love with her, top if off with romantic in-game movies, oh and a great storyline... that's what I want. lol

Sounds like Grandia lol.

Back