Final Fantasy X (where can this go??)

Z3wpk

Fusion Mongle
Oct 9, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
4826-4175-7020-5555
Well to start off if I'm in the wrong topic (I dunno where else it could go) please move it, thanks.

Ok, now I've always liked the final fantasy series but never really got into it so much. Once Final Fantasy X came out I picked it up and rented it. I got hooked! It was amazing. The cut scene graphics were incredible, I got very attached to the characters, the battle system was pretty good along with the sphere grid (one of square softs most amazing leveling systems.), and the music was incredible. To this day it is still my favorite game ever. I just started playing it over again today and I still love it. I just wanted to get other opinions on this game and what other people think.

I've always said this, Final Fantasy X is by far one of the best games in the series. I absolutely loved it, although I'd prefer getting one of them japanese copies (can't remember) as you can continue on after beating Sin and battle some other creature (Forgot again).

Anyways, have you maxed out all the stats on the sphere grid, that will certainly take a while to complete (I stopped because luck spheres took waaay too long to collect)

Final Fantasy X-2 left me with an incomplete ending :/ I would love a trilogy to it though :D

I loved FFX, the story line and game play was so fun. As JerryC said, X-2 was horrible. I also liked FF12 with the new style and nice graphics.

WuddlePook said:
I've always said this, Final Fantasy X is by far one of the best games in the series. I absolutely loved it, although I'd prefer getting one of them japanese copies (can't remember) as you can continue on after beating Sin and battle some other creature (Forgot again).

Anyways, have you maxed out all the stats on the sphere grid, that will certainly take a while to complete (I stopped because luck spheres took waaay too long to collect)

Final Fantasy X-2 left me with an incomplete ending :/ I would love a trilogy to it though :D
oh man all those japanese people get all the extras :sick: lol.

But no I havent maxed out the sphere grid cause I have a life lmao jk man.

Oh man I would definetly love a remake or even a good sequel. X-2 was horrible although i did kinda like the battle sys.

I used to be obsessed with it :yesnod: I tried so hard to make Yuna my hardest hitter. When she finally was I lost interest, but sometimes I go back and try to win the chocobo race so I can get Tidus's best weapon.

Final Fantasy X is definately first or second in the series, first or second to Final Fantasy Tactics; the storyline in that game puts it up there with X...it was absolutely amazing. The way you explained your experience with it sounded just like my own. It was almost as if it was magical. It was so different, and the music made a big difference as well. Final Fantasy X is one of the best games I've ever played. Square is gonna have to work hard to top the magical feel of that game.

Last edited:
Brady280 said:
I used to be obsessed with it :yesnod: I tried so hard to make Yuna my hardest hitter. When she finally was I lost interest, but sometimes I go back and try to win the chocobo race so I can get Tidus's best weapon.
Try owning with Kimahri early game :D

There was too many cutscenes and FMV's in FFX. I felt like I was playing a movie video game.

Mako said:
There was too many cutscenes and FMV's in FFX. I felt like I was playing a movie video game.
Meh, Xenosaga had way more FMV's then the cutscenes and Fmv's of FFX put together.

This game is one of my favourite games of all time. I have no complaints about this game at all, only words of praise to Square Enix for releasing this game.
From the characters, each of them bubbling with personality, to the gameplay, everything is just stunning, both visually and acoustically.

6, 7 , 10 were the best 4 was pretty good aswell which is being remade on the ds woohoo!

12 was kinda crap I hated the battle system I prefer the turn based aspect plus the storyline sucked major ass.

Number 13 looks like it's heading in a direction of suckness to they are making like 4 games wtf is all that about?

Scrap 13 and remake 7 then make 13 afterwards and make it one game!

Final Fantasy VI is the best game in the series...in my opinion

FFVI has far better music, more open-ended game play, and it just has a better overall atmosphere. The I hated the blitzball part in X...kinda dumb

I played the game, and ultimately ended up not enjoying it much :(
I tried, 'cause a few of my friends who also play video games said it was really good, but after a while I just gave it up...

I'm gonna try FFVII and see if I like that. I liked the original, and FFIII for the DS.

WuddlePook said:
Meh, Xenosaga had way more FMV's then the cutscenes and Fmv's of FFX put together.

I tried Xenosaga, too. I didn't play much of it, but I swear that 80% of my time spent on that game was watching cutscenes :lol:

FFX is a tight ass game, i love it, the epic drama, the soty line and game play, all so good

Back