Final Fantasy

samXcor3 said:
I just got the New issue of EGM and in the rumors section which is usually really really reliable, it said that the console (NOT wiiware) version wasnt really looking too good (release-wise, like it doesnt look to good for this game) .

:(
I dont know if a rumor section is really that reliable.....

Hmm.. I just hope this isn't going to get cancelled or something, and that it somewhat sticks to what Crystal Chronicles was all about. XP I loved CC. Especially multiplayer mode, that was the whole fun of it.

I'm just hoping mult. player mode is an option here too. So far, it doesn't look like it... XP but you never know. Personally FFCC is the only Final Fantasy game I really like.

So...go Crystal Bearers! X3

Even if it does still play like crystal chronicles it wouldnt be that bad considering you wont need the GBA anymore and if they put online in it.....

Minako said:
Hmm.. I just hope this isn't going to get cancelled or something, and that it somewhat sticks to what Crystal Chronicles was all about. XP I loved CC. Especially multiplayer mode, that was the whole fun of it.

I'm just hoping mult. player mode is an option here too. So far, it doesn't look like it... XP but you never know. Personally FFCC is the only Final Fantasy game I really like.

So...go Crystal Bearers! X3

I read somewhere that it does have offline multiplayer, not 100% sure though.

laharyl said:
I dont know if a rumor section is really that reliable.....

well, i'll be ready with my i told you so's. many of EGM's "rumors" are true

samXcor3 said:
I just got the New issue of EGM and in the rumors section which is usually really really reliable, it said that the console (NOT wiiware) version wasnt really looking too good (release-wise, like it doesnt look to good for this game) .

:(

I really hope this is NOT true at all. I know the longer we wait the better it will be :) BUT I am really looking forward to this game :yesnod:

Back