Final Fantasy

murtaugh

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
oregon
I've looked (not very hard) for another FF title on WII,beside crystal chronicaal, i know there is one that you can play online, but, alas, it evades me, can anyone please help... Thank in advance

There is no Wii FF game with online.
However, there is a wiiware game Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. It's the sequel to FF4. I guarantee you it's better than any online FF game.

I found FF:echos of time, but it is nintendo wi-fi, not really sure what difference that is compared to normal wi-fi?

It's the same thing. But I don't know how echoes of time multiplayer works, you might need a DS for that.

It's the same thing. But I don't know how echoes of time multiplayer works, you might need a DS for that.

Hey dude I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now but um..
going based off your siggy and other posts you seem like someone whose into the FF series correct?

Well have you heard of and or played or even watched any footage of "The Last Story? [its for the wii] It's by one of the guys from the FF series Hironobu Sakaguchi.

Yes I am. but mostly the old school games.
Last Story's 6 player online sounds good. and I love how similar both names are "Last Story" and "Final Fantasy" XD
There haven't been any announcements about an overseas release, but a similar game called Xenoblade should be here sometime this year.

YES I KNOW!!!!! I played and beat both The last story and Xenoblade all in japanese text of course [SIGH] so yepp didn't understand a damn thing BUT hey BOTH GAMES were AWESOME!!

PAL users are also extremely lucky getting a port of Xenoblade!! i will of course be getting a copy of my own since apparently there hasn't been a word on a North American release of either The Last Story Or Xenoblade TT.TT sucks eh?

EDIT: It's all about FF3 & 6 xD and even though this isn't FF I have to throw in Chrono Trigger in the mix.

Back