final fight!

I remember thinking wtf kind of a mayor is haggar? I mean his daughter gets kidnapped - so he rips off his shirt and goes into the streets of his city to kick ape-sh*t out of every gang member and criminal there is - with his steroid enhanced masive physique. How awesome is that?
Final fight rocks.

yeah. my favorite was cody, though. to me, he resembled michaelangelo (tmnt), so he was my favorite character. but haggar was one big mutha...

Haggar sucked to play with - all he did was that spin around move... But the "idea" of the man - that the mayor of your city won't take no sh*t from street punks - so he takes the law into his own hands to dispense justice via his massive fists... Now that is truly something to aspire too..! :lol:

LOL....yeah, never thought of that. I can imagine someone like John Edwards or Joe Liberman ripping off their shirt and walking through the ghetto.

Wasnt there some David Lee Roth looking dude at the end who would whistle and call in more bad guys? That game was fun.

this needs to come to VC. i was just asking my brother is he remembered this game... i was getting it confused with streets of rage for some reason.
awesome game!!

Not the snes version
Guy was missing as was a boss (rolento)
It is on the Capcom collection and its arrcade perfect

But its easy to get it mixed up with Sor as they are both made around the same time

A few Haggar mayors can clean up your city for the price of a quarter.

Back