Final Smash = Unfair

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
look at samus's final smash, than look at diddy kongs...

final smashs look somewhat unfair in this game. Some peoples final smash's look fatel. while others seem to hardly have an effect. Look at some of the pictures for diddy kongs final smash, he looks like he's hurting himself!

i think that all final smashs should be avoidable. any thoughts?

1. final smashes are somewhat avoidable
2. diddy kong's might do lots of damage (ex. 30-40% each hit)
3. by just looking at the pictures, you can't tell how strong they are
4. this is going to be the best game, why are you complaining

Every game as something to complain about. And he was just making an observation that I somewhat agree with. Every final smash should be equal. That is all there is to it.

andrewguy said:
1. final smashes are somewhat avoidable
2. diddy kong's might do lots of damage (ex. 30-40% each hit)
3. by just looking at the pictures, you can't tell how strong they are
4. this is going to be the best game, why are you complaining

1. yes i know that some are, just some are not.
2. i know just he looks like he's hurting himself while he's at it.
3. yes you can, you can see how powerfull they might be.
4. im not complaining, ure just trying to ruin my thread.

and also, you say you cant see how powerfull they are by looking at the pics? Thats like saying that Samus's final smash is gonna give you 5% damage.

why should all of them be equal? the point would be flawless by exaperating the element of using these fs's. btw, i don't care what you think, it won't change my life. it's my opinion, deal with it.

nic7 said:
Every game as something to complain about. And he was just making an observation that I somewhat agree with. Every final smash should be equal. That is all there is to it.

I don't necessarily agree with that. If every final smash was equal there would be no point in having multiple characters or strategizing. Every character isn't equally split up in terms of strengths and weaknesses, so why have final smashes be equal?

lol, i know that. I never said that they should be equal. they should just have them all be avoidable. Heck, having the same power final smashs would suck.

plus, im not trying to make enimes Andrewguy

thats exactly what i thought too when i heard about finals smashes.... but then i realised that i will probably be ablt to just go into the item options and turn them off so i'm not worried about it anymore

if it somehow does balance itself out thats awesome... but if it doesn't the game will still be amazing

Oh god, Puh'leezz.., So what if to say you were given the final smash?.. Not to start getting all flametarded but, I mean Common, All it is a Item that lets your character use it's ultimate power, People who think it's unfair that they have this power that they can use as much as you could, Means that all you would basically would just want to Win, Either way its unfair for both players, But in the end it's equally fair for both,And If you are a real good sport, and respect the other player, All it is- is not accepting losing.. -.-

Man my postings are confusing XD but you get the picture.. lol

Final Smashes aside, characters themselves have different strengths and weaknesses. Getting smashed by Pichu is very different from getting smashed by, say, Bowser. Of course Pichu's weakness is made up for by his speed, and while Bowser is strong, he is much slower than the other brawlers.

Likewise, Samus' Final Smash might look strong, but once her smash begins, she can't move around, making her attack easier to dodge. Diddy Kong's Final Smash might look weaker, but he has the freedom to fly around and choose where to attack.

Last edited:
look at diddy kong and yoshi then look at fox

why in the world does fox have a very strong fsa and other peaples fsa dont realy look that strong

i mean fox is already cheap enough

naisatoh said:
Final Smashes aside, characters themselves have different strengths and weaknesses. Getting smashed by Pichu is very different from getting smashed by, say, Bowser. Of course Pichu's weakness is made up for by his speed, and while Bowser is strong, he is much slower than the other brawlers.

Likewise, Samus' Final Smash might look strong, but once her smash begins, she can't move around, making her attack easier to dodge. Diddy Kong's Final Smash might look weaker, but he has the freedom to fly around and choose where to attack.

well said.

final smashes shouldnt be equal. characters arent equal. if they were then it would depend on the fastest to win. Now some of them allow you to move around and chase someone off of the place. but others stay in one single spot and you can stay in that one corner of the area where it doesnt reach.

Back