Final Smash = Unfair

Remegy said:
i get ur point, but u a have to look atwut happens after the smash, take samus's for example; once she uses that ultimate power, she loses ALL of her power afterwards, and instead has to focus on speed.

not to be rude, because you have a good point, but samus doesnt lose any power... she gains power by losing her suit. she gets a whip and she still gets a gun.

but who knows, she may suck after doing final smash

kirbys fsa is unavoidable

because you get fried to death and it never misses :lol:

eh....again....it said the only way to obtain a FSA is to get a smash ball...which is a precious item.....its an item....so you could turn it off like any other item

My gosh people. THE GAME HASNT COME OUT YET. YOU CANT TELL FROM SCREENIES HOW MUCH SOMETHING IS GONNA DO! Use some common sense! Just something looks godly doesnt mean it is! How the crap do we know how much damage something is gonna do? MY word guys, GROW UP.

alek317 said:
i agree that we won't know until we play it... and seeing as it is an item i'm still not worried about it all since you will be able to turn them off u don't like them

also people remember this is Sakurai... Sakurai isn't stupid and won't make super powerful moves that are not balances... they know that it will ruin the game if they do and they know what makes a great game so they won't overpower the moves with no balance

(fixed it for you, as we are not sure how nintendo is involved with this game)

you're kind of contradicting yourself,

your saying
a) if you don't like them turn them off
b) if they are not liked upon, they;ll ruin the game

well how about this, u kill them before they have the chance.
its just a speacial move and we should except it and love it like we do with the fighting style of the game

no what i'm saying is that if u don't like them turn them off

and Sakurai isn't dumb enough to make these super powerfull moves unbalanced so i don't think you need to worry about that

ime worried about the final smashes because wherever it turns up the person it is closest to will have an advantage. it hinted in the co-op team update about 3 days ago that there will be some sot of leveling up system, hopefully they wwil use something like that for the final smashes because other wise i think it will be unfair, especially when theres chars like bowser and fox.

MySims said:
mario's
samus's
pokemon trainers "mabey
Fox's "mabey

Mario: You can go to the other side of the stage, it doesn't cover the whole thing unless its really small...

Samus: He beam doesn't take the whole screen, you just have to be above or under it...

Pokemon Trainer's: Doesn't take the whole screen.

Fox: You can jump over it and dodge the projectiles.

The only one that isnt avoidable is, I believe, Kirby's.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
ime worried about the final smashes because wherever it turns up the person it is closest to will have an advantage. it hinted in the co-op team update about 3 days ago that there will be some sot of leveling up system, hopefully they wwil use something like that for the final smashes because other wise i think it will be unfair, especially when theres chars like bowser and fox.

stupid point, its like that with every item, whoever it lands next to has the advantage, and thats not a problem because the game is not entirely based on skill it also requires at least some luck, unless you play with no items of course

Torchik said:
Which final smash is unavoidable? >_>
MySims said:
mario's
samus's
pokemon trainers "mabey
Fox's "mabey

im not sure weather you mean avoidable after the smash has been used or not, but you can clearly see on samus' final smash picture that you could quite easily be benieth him, and if you are talking about after its been released, how can you tell from that picture how fast it is going to come at you

im sorry your thread is stupid as f*ck

These remind me of the Super Striker kicks in Mario Strikers Charged.. they are game winners, and when playing against an un-trained player.. they can be devastating... although they are equally good between differing players.

This thread is ridiculous.

None of them are unavoidable if you are decent at the game. If you suck than thats too bad, dont make a thread crying about it.

Mod please close.

Back