Final smashes over hyped? *SPOILERS*

From the everybody FS video, Peaches is the worst. Ice Climbers looks cool though, but it is avoidable and not always a K.O., but on small stages it is.

i disagree i find Ness and Lucas to have the worst FS, it soooo easy to dodge, as seen in the video...

Bowserizer said:
i disagree i find Ness and Lucas to have the worst FS, it soooo easy to dodge, as seen in the video...
True but don't forget you can still move while the Pk starstorm is going on. Which makes it somewhat more difficult for your opponent to avoid.

Exactly, I would be scared as heck if Peach put me to sleep and there is a home-run bat next to me.:scared:

It seems that anybody's final smash can be deadly in the right hands.

Also, I don't think Link's final smash is too unfair, because while it almost always deals a 1-hit KO and looks easy to hit, It only attacks one person. Most of the other fsas hit everybody.

they hit who you target (usually). the ones that do hit everybody dont do much.

Lugia said:
they hit who you target (usually). the ones that do hit everybody dont do much.

Untrue. Look at Kirby's, he hits everyone and does massive damage. So does Olimar, Ness, Lucario, Lucas, Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Samus, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Game and Watch, ect.

GigaRidley said:
They need to make a wii keyboard that you plug your wiimote into...
agreed! except they'd probably charge like $50 for it lol
and about ness' FS... remember that in the video the opponent didnt move and was only hit once. i think thats definately the most useless one

Last edited:
spiff-ssbb said:
agreed! except they'd probably charge like $50 for it lol
and about ness' FS... remember that in the video the opponent didnt move and was only hit once. i think thats definately the most useless one
I don't care if its $50, I'd still buy it! lol
As for ness's final smash, I think it'll probably be more useful in four-player brawls, because it'll be tough to dodge the meteors and your opponents attacks.

GigaRidley said:
I don't care if its $50, I'd still buy it! lol
As for ness's final smash, I think it'll probably be more useful in four-player brawls, because it'll be tough to dodge the meteors and your opponents attacks.
this is true... reminds me of playing cornia when the ships shoot you lol except they dont hit ness. thats how i look at it

SSBBdude said:
Untrue. Look at Kirby's, he hits everyone and does massive damage. So does Olimar, Ness, Lucario, Lucas, Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Samus, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Game and Watch, ect.

Wrong good sir.

Kirby does hit everyone but doesn't do much damage. Same with Olimar (he only really hurts you if you're in the way when the ship crashes into the stage.

Ness you can avoid since they launch in a fan shapes pattern, which spreads out as it gets closer to the stage. so you can easily slip between the comets if you stay low to the ground.
Lucas is the same way, except the meteors drop vertically.
Very easy to avoid both moves in a larger stage.

Snake's you just gotta keep moving till he runs out of time since there is a delay between shots firing and exploding you can tell where you need to be to avoid them ahead of time.

Lucario's final smash is deadly but it pans slow. So you should be able to out run it.

pokemon trainer and samus are roughly the same strategy. stay on higher ground to avoid the beam. (stay away from pokemon trainer and solar beam is your only problem)

Bowser and G&W you just have to avoid until they return to normal.

Fox/Falco/Wolf, either stay above the tank (not on it) or behind it since it an only hurt you if you're on it or in front of it.

Dedede is easy to avoid, just stay on higher ground or keep airborne to avoid the flood of minions.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Wrong good sir.

Kirby does hit everyone but doesn't do much damage. Same with Olimar (he only really hurts you if you're in the way when the ship crashes into the stage.

Ness you can avoid since they launch in a fan shapes pattern, which spreads out as it gets closer to the stage. so you can easily slip between the comets if you stay low to the ground.
Lucas is the same way, except the meteors drop vertically.
Very easy to avoid both moves in a larger stage.

Snake's you just gotta keep moving till he runs out of time since there is a delay between shots firing and exploding you can tell where you need to be to avoid them ahead of time.

Lucario's final smash is deadly but it pans slow. So you should be able to out run it.

pokemon trainer and samus are roughly the same strategy. stay on higher ground to avoid the beam. (stay away from pokemon trainer and solar beam is your only problem)

Bowser and G&W you just have to avoid until they return to normal.

Fox/Falco/Wolf, either stay above the tank (not on it) or behind it since it an only hurt you if you're on it or in front of it.

Dedede is easy to avoid, just stay on higher ground or keep airborne to avoid the flood of minions.

If you use any final smash at the right moment they're deadly, especially in 4 player brawls.

Back